Part Fifteen

It was six in the morning when Harry opened his eyes again. Zayn's arm was around his waist, and the heat of his breath was puffing behind his nape. Harry lifted his hand up in the slowest speed, moving his hips away from Zayn's embrace. He turned around to look at Zayn's serene face, leaving a delicate kiss on his cheekbone. Then he put on his clothes scattered around the bed, pulling the door opened soundlessly.

Harry returned to his room and nearly stepped on the broken glasses on the floor. Molly was not in the room. He sighed slightly, looking around for any tool that could collect the pieces. He almost broke the water glass on his desk as well when he heard the fragments on the floor started talking.

"Having quite a hard time, crybaby?"

Harry was two seconds away from treading the pieces with his own feet, "Why the fuck are you still here?"

Louis' collapsed figure flashed in the mirror, "Just showing my concern, how had your night been?"

"Showing your concern?" Harry raged, yelling at the pieces, "You were trying to murder me! So now you're here to congratulate me for not being killed by you?"

"Wait, what?" Louis' voice was full of confusion, "Seriously? Is this how you treat people who tried to save your fucking life? What's wrong with kids this generation?"

Harry changed his tone, baffled. "What are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about, you ungrateful little piece of shit?" Louis protested fiercely inside the small glasses, "If there wasn't me rattling the windows in Zayn's room, you would be lying as a sludge in front of the house now! And you're accusing me for murdering you? Even a dead troll is smarter than you!"

Harry stammered, widening his eyes. "But you...those things you said last night..."

"Because you are a stubborn prat that's so fucking hard to persuade!" Louis exhaled. Harry couldn't see his completed face, but he could tell that Louis was probably slamming his forehead. "You should just give me your soul and everything would be easier."

"But Zayn said –"

"Is stupidity a virus? He's probably infected by you." Louis sneered, "Why on earth do I need to kill you? Who's gonna hand me your soul after you die? And I would break at least twenty laws if I deadass murdered you!"

"There are laws in the hell?"

"We follow more laws than you stupid human beings do, because you don't even use your brains." Louis rolled his eyes, "I can't believe Zayn has become as stupid as you. What did you even talk about last night? Did he – wait..." He swelled his last note, "Holy shit, you guys fucked?"

Harry's face flushed with redness, "How did – that's none of your business!" He changed he topic in a hurry, "If that wasn't you, then who –"

"What's his kink? Did you guys try anything spicy?" Louis asked excitedly, "Did he eat your ass? I've always known he's an ass eater. Even though you got a flat one."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Harry hollered, "Can't you be serious for a moment? What exactly happened to me last night? What do you know about it?"

"Slow down, crybaby. How do you expect me to answer your question if you don't answer mine?" He winked at Harry through the broken chip, "Come on, did he eat your ass?"

"He didn't." Harry mumbled with his cheeks burning, "What the fuck do you know?"

Louis let out a long, disappointed groan, "What a pity. I guess he's not really into flat ass."

"What the fuck do you know?" Harry repeated the question, gnashing.

"The answer costs one human soul, would you like to pay it?" Louis chanted.

"You can go to hell."

"That's where I came from, darling." Louis chuckled brightly, "Since we couldn't make a deal, and you can't figure the answer out yourself, I guess all you can do is tie yourself up in bed every night. I bet Zayn would love this idea."

"Fuck off!"

Harry cursed. But Louis had already gone, leaving Harry kneeling alone beside the fragments with his eyes widening in bewilderment.