Chapter 1

I sighed as I continued knocking on the door. I have been standing on this porch for five minutes and not one person came outside.

"Hellooooo!" I yelled as I knocked again. After a few more knocks, the door opened to reveal a boy with brownish hair and brown eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who are you!?" I asked. The boy glared at me. "Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" "Forget about it. Where is Yui Komori?" He crossed his arms. "State your buisness." I put my hands on my hips. "Are you serious?" He raised his nodded. "Fine.." I growled. "I, Akemi Hamada, am here to live with my best friend, Yui Komori." The boy looked me up and down. "Why?" I clenched my fist. "Why do you need to know?! Just tell me where Yui is!" He sighed and started to close the door. I held up my arm and held it. "F-fine! I ran away from home and the nuns, from the church that Yui had lived, told me she lives here now!" He chuckled. "Well that's a nice story, but Sow doesn't live here."

Sow? Is he talking about Yui? Wait..

"WHAT?!" Those stupid nuns gave me the wrong address! I clenched my fist and pushed the door open.

"What do you mean she does-" I heard someone cough from behind me. I turned around, but immediately ran into someone's chest. I backed up and stared up at the person. It was a man with black hair and white tips and black eyes. He wore a scowl on his face. "Who are you?"

I stuck a pocky stick in my mouth. "I am Akemi Hamada, and I would like to figure out where my friend Yui lives.." I replied. The man sighed. "Let's take this to the living room." He said as he walked away. The brown haired boy and I followed him.
--

Once we arrived, I sat down on the couch.

"Now tell me, why do you need-" " I see.." I was about to turn around when someone nuzzled into my hair. "A cute kitty~" I shivered. I have never been so close to a guy before..

"Um.." "Kou! Don't touch such filth!" Brown hair yelled.

'Who does he think he is!? Calling me filth?!!'

The one behind me, I assume is Kou, chuckled before nuzzling closer. "Calm down Yuma-kun~ this one is cute~" Yuma growled before crossing his arms. A boy with dark green hair with a beret peered in my face. He must have came over when Laito did.

"Hello..." I blushed before composing myself. He was so adorable!! (But creepy)

"H-Hi..." I said then scooted away from him only to back into Kou. He wrapped his arms around. I struggled until I just gave up.

"As I was saying.." The man with black hair started. "Tell us why you need Livestock." I sighed.

What was with these weird names?

"I am trying to find my friend, Yui." I heard a yawn. "Oh yeah.. Karlheinz said something about a girl living with us.." The blonde boy said as he hugged me tighter

"And why didn't you tell us?" Black hair asked. The blonde shrugged. "You never asked. I chuckled. Black hair turned around. "Well, since we will be living with each other, i will introduce us." He pointed to himself.

"I. am Ruki Mukami, the eldest." He pointed to the brown haired boy. "He is Yuma." He then pointed to The blonde behind me. "He is Kou."

Kou hugged me tighter as he nuzzled into my hair. I sighed. Yuma growled "I still doesn't want you here.." I opened my mouth to yell, until the beret wearing boy peered into my face.

"I think your skin is beautiful and smooth..You would be perfect for scars.." Beret said as he twirled a piece of my hair. I blushed.

I need to get away from these two.

"And he is Azusa."

I finally was able to get out of Kou's grip. I stood up.

"Okay.. So I've met all of you, but what is going on??" Ruki sighed

"You are our new eve." I moved my hand in a circular motion. "So..?" "You are going to have to marry one of us." Yuma replied. My eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

"The nuns obviously sent you here because you are our Sacrifical bride/ Eve. You are to marry one of us." My eye twitched. "SACRIFICE?!" I yelled.

"Ugh..we are vampires you idiot!" Yuma yelled. My face deadpanned. I took out my phone. "What are you doing?" "Calling the police..hello.. I would like to file an or-" Yuma grabbed my phone and turned it off.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He yelled. "Better back off you vampire freak, I know karate!" I yelled as I got into a fighting stance. He rolled his eyes. "Can you please just go get dressed..?" Ruki asked. "For what?" I asked as I put down my hands. "We have school in an hour." "I don't want to-" "Yui will be there.." He said as he held up a school uniform. I jumped up. "Okay!" My face darkened after I saw the uniform.

"NO SKIRTS!"