Chapter 10: Back Home

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I leaned against Katie and she wrapped an arm around me. I was glad for the rest. Ashly had a sympathetic look on her face and glanced to Leon. He sighed and gripped his hand gun.

"You three can wait down here, I'm going to clear the area up ahead and let you know when it's safe." None of us objected. For once, We all decided to sit back and just let Leon do his thing. He nodded and went upstairs, gun at the ready. Gun shots ran out immediately and we all flinched at the sudden loud pops.

While Leon shot the Ganado's we all sat on or under the table. I had placed all the guns and ammo I had on the table for fear of lashing out at all. I was under the table and Katie and Ashly were talking to each other.

"So your really the presidents daughter?"

"Yep, if I wasn't I wouldn't be in this situation..."

"Right you got kidnapped."

"Yeah" Ashley sighed. "We'll that's why I'm here, what about you two?"

I couldn't remember if I had told Ashly my story yet or not. If I did then she must have forgotten, which was pretty understandable.

"I don't know what Cat's said... But we were just chilling at our house playing video games. She went to go and get something -don't remember what- and left me I the living room. I remember hearing a voice... it was quiet, I couldn't understand what it was saying. Then some words appeared on the screen and everything when white. Then I woke up with you."

I listened to Katie's story closely, and began to think about some serious things. We already established we were here; in a video game. But there IS something else...

How

How did we get here? I mean yeah sure there was a weird white light from the TV but there had to be more to it than that! The voice also...I heard a voice to just like Katie, only I understood mine.

'Then come and join us!' It had said...

Someone had to have planned this. You don't just randomly get taken away into a game.

Katie and Ashly's screams brought me back to reality. I scrambled out from under the table to be kicked hard in the face. My nose and cheek exploded in pain and I cried out. I quickly covered my face as I was dragged out. Something hit me hard in the chest and I gasped loudly, the wind expelling from my lungs. I was dropped and curled up in a fetal position. Through a blurry vision I could see Ashley getting carried away and Leon coming down the stairs to shoot at the man carrying her. I assumed Katie was out of my line of vision.

I felt something pick me up and throw me over a shoulder. I groaned out a name, I don't remember who's...maybe Leon's or Katie's.

After that I felt a blow to my head and everything became a jumbled mess to me.

Gun shots, they echoed everywhere. People were yelling...was it English? No....Spanish? I don't know. Images flashed through my head. Katie's face was first, Leon stomping on someone's head and then fired the shot gun. Ashly screamed my name. I heard someone laugh, it was almost a childish giggle? And then I was out like a light.

Imagine how I felt when I woke up in my living room.

My eyes had snapped open and I gasped suddenly taking in gulps of air as if I hadn't breathed in forever. I sat up slowly looking around the room. It was indeed my living room; two couches, a glass coffee table, blue carpet. And my three kittens sleeping under the night stand in the far corner.

My heart dropped instantly. Was it all just a dream? I looked over to the TV, it was fuzzy and making SSSSSSHHHHHHHH sound. The WII system me and Katie had been playing on was gone along with the game and all controllers. I wonder if one of my siblings picked it up and put it away?