0.5

Okay this one was kinda short sorry, and sorry if this is randomly missing anything the word count on here is different to the word count on word so yeah sorry :/

Oh well hope you enjoy.

I let go of Sam to see Cas standing there looking apologetic.

"I'm sorry Karter if I hurt you, it's just I haven't met anyone like you before."

I smiled.

"It's okay Cas I shall keep you informed of the gender fluctuations."

I replied still avoiding Dean.

"Oh I found something that I think could be to do with the case."

I walked back my room, ignoring Dean calling my name, and opened my laptop. Thankfully it was still open on the page I had clicked on before I had snapped. I saw Sam pull up a chair and sit next to me as I started reading the page.

A couple of minutes later I had read the whole page and had turned to Sam with a confused look.

"So we are looking for a Mohctap?" (Belarusian for monster)

Sam looked up at me and nodded.

"I guess so, weird I've never even heard of them before, they aren't in dad or Bobby's journal."

I had a weird feeling I had heard that name before.

"It's weird I feel like heard that name before."

I stood up and went to my bag which was now dumped on the floor by my bed. Picking it up I walked back to the table. I rummaged through the bag.

"Come on I know it's in here somewhere."

Sam looked at me confused.

"What?"

I found what I was looking for a pulled out an old leather bound journal.

"This. Mum's journal."

I smiled as I looked at it. Then carefully opened it. It was older than me so it was getting tatty.

I quickly skimmed through the pages until I found what I was looking for.

"I knew it was in here somewhere."

Sam came round and looked over my shoulder

A Mohctap is a Belarusian monster.

Can be killed by:

•    A stab in the neck

•    Cutting the head off and then burning it.

Can be slowed by:

•    A punch to the nose.

Created by:

•    Getting bodily fluids into your system.

If you want to keep the person that has been turned:

•    Cut off the ring finger on the right hand.

Most active:

•    Usually anytime but particularly 3:00 – 4-00AM

If contaminated:

•    In the first 20 minutes of being contaminated you must have a strong alcohol to kill the Mohctap, the timing is crucial because at the 20 minute mark it will start to change you.

•    After 20 minutes your only hope is to cut off your finger.

"Oh I love your mum."