3.0

Thankfully it was relatively short panic attack, so in the next 5 minutes I was dressed again. I walked over to the two men that were standing by a nearby tree. Sam looked up and saw me walking over.

"Hey Karter, you okay?"

I smiled as Sam offered a hug. I smiled and accepted the hug.

"Yeah I'm good now thanks."

Sam looked conflicted. I sighed knowing that he wanted to know why I had had a panic attack.

"You want to know why I had one don't you?"

I laughed to myself as Sam did a weird "you don't mind telling me do you" smile.

"I honestly don't know. I just get them sometimes."

I shrugged, it was annoying not knowing what your triggers were.

"Actually there is one definite reason I get panic attacks."

Sam nodded as if to say go on. I sighed I knew he was going to laugh if I said anything.

"No, you'll laugh."

I saw Dean start walking over.

"Who's laughing at who and why?"

Dean looked curious as Sam explained the conversation we had just had to him. Dean then looked at me.

"Trust me we won't laugh, we're all scared of something."

I took a deep breath.

"I'm terrified of clowns."

As soon as it was out of my mouth Dean was laughing. Of course they would laugh it's stupid to be scared of clowns. I shivered as my conscious jeered at me.

"Dean it's not funny."

I looked up at Sam as he hit Dean on the shoulder. He stood up straight and stopped laughing.

"Sorry I was just thinking that you got literally everything from Sam."

I looked at him quizzically willing him to explain what he meant.

"Well you're tall, so is Sam, you get panic attacks, so does Sam, and you're terrified of clowns. Sorry I just thought it was funny."

I laughed. Then looked at Sam.

"Dean has a good point what exactly did you get from Bethany? You have my eyes, hair colour, height and awkwardness."

I laughed again. He had a point. I thought for a minute.

"Nose, I have my mums nose."

I then proceeded to get two men look at my nose.

"Hm that is a good point."

Sam laughed and then Dean pipped up.

"Okay so it's 1:43 anyone fancy a bite to eat we passed a dinner somewhere in town, want to try it?"

We nodded.

"Yeah sure I'll follow you in my car and meet you there."

Dean smiled and I pulled my keys out of my pocket. We walked back over to where I had parked my car and I instantly heard Dean.

"Is this yours?"

I turned round to see him staring at it. I laughed and nodded.

"Yes this gorgeous car is mine and if you do anything to it I will kill you."

I smiled as I saw Dean take a step back.

"You are one lucky thing."

I smiled again,