Chapter 43 - Fate

A/N - I called this one 'fate' because Talon's actions in this seem, everyday but these actions led to something quite big in her life down the track some. It's a filler of sorts but a needed one :)

Edited By Taz

"You guys look awesome!' Carden whistled, his hand pulling Elli closer to him as they walked through the doors of Roomz. It was... Talon had informed them ...Rock'n'Roll night. They both had looked blankly at her so she had taken them into her small dance room and showed them a few moves. They were wearing tight tops and big skirts which they had bought earlier when Carden had dropped them off at the mall while he went home.

 Channing had not been back and Carden didn't bother to write him a note. However, Carden found that he now felt responsibility over Talon. It was worrisome; in more ways than one. Talon did not mention Channing again, although last night they had heard her groaning in her sleep. After she had been to somewhere alone; Today, she returned seemingly a lot more...together.

  Carden breathed a sigh of relief when he saw River run over to grab Talon, a huge excited smile stretched ear to ear.

   "What's up?' Elli kissed him on the cheek.  

"I just feel like I have to look after Talon...you know?!' He winked at her.

"Whoa, what a job! I bet you're glad River is here."  

"You wouldn't believe how much."  Because I feel like I want to be the one dancing with her. Carden kept his eye on Talon throughout the night and was thankful nothing untoward occurred.           

   "I'm so glad you showed me some of these moves Tal. This is so much fun!' squealed Elli who was holding Talons' hand as they pushed open the girl's toilet door.

     "I love Rock' n roll night. I'm so glad James was busy tonight...'

  Talon and Elli both stopped as the girl at the mirror turned toward them with a sneer on her newly applied Ferrari red lips. She had a dress that looked similar to the red dress Talon had worn first time they had danced at Roomz. Her dyed blonde hair was straightened and heavily made up eyes contemptuous. "So if it isn't the boyfriend stealer and her stuck up giraffe of a friend. OH and lookie here, the boyfriend stealer had got her herself some assets' She glared those bleary eyes at Talons chest.

 Talon thought to herself that her she should start selling tickets to look at her chest.

  "Hello Charlene. How are you?' They both sing-songed in unison, their heads tilting side to side like children addressing a teacher.

  "So where is he tonight? Oh No don't tell me, you couldn't hold him down. Was it that he realized a pretty face was all you had or that maybe dancing was all you're good at?  Stupid Bitch! You made me lose him. And you!" she turned her red scowling eyes to Elli  "pleaaaase...as if you could give that-"

 Talons' lips pulled back from her teeth and before she realized she moved, she was inches from Charlene's sweaty malicious face; holding Charlene off the ground her hand wrapped around her neck. A low snarl threatened to  hiss  through her teeth. Charlene tried to swallow, blinking, her face extremely pale despite pounds of foundation. When Talon suddenly dropped her, she tittered backwards on her high heels until her back was against the cold tiled wall.  Talon stood up straight and flashed a fierce smile at her. "My mother always said it pays to be polite! Elli? Did yours?"

  Charlene, wide eyed dared a glance at Elli who looked like she fighting back a giggle as she agreed with Talon. Charlene's breath was shallow and her skin dimpled with goose-bumps. She dare not look up let alone move.