"Estelle."

"Well, Estelle we have a lot of work to do."

Taylor and Danielle, working together... Expect mayhem.

James

The doorbell rang and Ethan rushed to the door. "Hey!!" Then Kyle came into view and looked at me. "So what mess you dumb asses get into, and what kind of situation is it to the point you need my help?"

"We kind if challenged our mates, saying that we don't need their sex and they don't have more power over us." I tell him.

"I have two words for the three of you. You're, screwed."

"C'mon, we can really use you're help. If anyone knows anything about she-wolves, it's you." I say sounding a little desperate.

"Okay, but there's one thing, you can't fight."

"Which is?"

"Being horny. But it's when you get really horny and your mate falls into heat. If you make her sleep it off, you lost more than just sex, possibly the bond."

"How do you know this." Aaron asks.

"What's the point!?" Ethan asks.

"To stay away from them. No Porn. No watching pillow fight, no leaving this house."

"But it's Estelles house." I tell him.

"Girls, they shop for hours, you have nothing to worr- get your wallets." Kyle says in a hurry.

I feel all my pockets. "I don't have mine." I say.

"Same." Aaron says.

"Me neither." Ethan says.

"You guys are dumb. With that much money, they could be shopping for days." He went to the fridge and opened up a new pack of beer. "What? Y'all are going to need more than one." We reached, but he growled. "No! Too many, y'all get drunk and be vulnerable."

"Then what are we allowed to do?" Aaron asked annoyed.

"I dunno. I'm here to tell you what not to do."

"I wonder what the girls are up to?" Ethan says.

I pulled out my lap top and checked my credit and debit card. "$654.83 spent. That's off my Debit card. $263.32 spent. That's from my credit card." I clench my jaw.

"No. No. No. No. No.NO!" Ethan yelled.

"What!?"

"If Estelle spent that much, imagine how much Danielle spent. Give me the computer." I slid the laptop across the counter. After a minute or two he slides my laptop to the floor, which Aaron caught it. "She spent $1,367.98 on my Debit, and $639.23 on my credit." 

"Sorry for you poor saps but, Taylor would n-n-ne-ne-never do that." He stepped back from the laptop. "$431.74 and $163.55."

Kyle burst with laughter. "Y'all are baboons."

Estelle

Grace was talking about how surprised she was that I could be a sexy dancer, but Taylor ended up being better than Danielle and just as good Grace. I wasn't good enough though because Grace gave Taylor a stripper name, Tiger.

We're on our way to Danielles from the mall and I hope James doesn't get made about the money I spent. It wasn't much.

"C'mon girls, we have to change into something that'll turn them on, on sight." I grabbed two of the six bags. Or piss them off on sight.

When we got done, the sexiest looking one was Taylor. She had a skirt that was two sizes too small for her, but the way it showed the bottom of her ass and made her belly piercing show. With black stilettos.

Danielle dressed real sexy like, but she was in second though.  She had a crop top that stopped right below her breasts, and she wasn't wearing a bra either. She had on a skirt so small it showed her thong. With pink high heels.

I had on a crop top that waved at the hem. My shorts was hugging my V and Taylor said my ass was hanging out in the back. I also wore knee high tan, kind of caramel boots.

"Let's go say hey, to our mates. But the next guy we see hug them, get their scent on us, drive them crazy." Danielle smiled.

"What do we do with the phone numbers from those guys we got from the mall?" Taylor asks.

"We dump them on the counter and start calling."

"And if they interfere?" I ask.

"Then we win."

James

"... well Coby, I might be free this Saturday?" It sounded like Danielle.

"... Thursday? I'll have to check my calendar." That was Estelle.

"Who are you talking to?" I ask in a urge. She put her hand in my face and kept walking.

"...Luther, I'd be more than happy to go on a date with you on Saturday." Taylor came in.

They all hung at the same time and they stood in one straight line. I looked at Estelle and my mouth watered, and I had to turn around.

"Did y'all-"

"Did we wear this to the mall, yes, yes we did." Danielle answered. She look the finest and but, Estelle, and I looked at Ethan.

"Bro, look down." I tell them. Don't judge, but we all had a tone in our jeans.

"Aww that's cute. I would say it'll be used, but war means no sex, so you'll have to masturbate, other than that we have quite the number of numbers to call."

They headed to the kitchen. "Hi, Kyle." We heard their flirty voices.

"Hello ladies." Kyle, that som of a bitch. We hurried to kitchen to see the girls are all over him. Danielle was patting his stomach, as Estelle played with his hair and the muscle. Taylor was rubbing his ear and her lips grazed his face.

We growled dangerously, and they looked at us. "Sorry, it was their decision not mines."

"I'm done I lose." Ethan picks up Danielle and she wraps her legs around him. They were so impatient they just did what wanted to in their car.

"The girls win." Aaron says. Taylor walked into his arms.

Then Estelle looked at me. "Essy, you made me wait three days. As much as I would love to take you right here right now, I can't because it's your turn."