And right before we turn the corner hall to our left, "BITCH!" Blake screamed, and I expected that.

"TOUCHÈ!" I shouted back and hearing his boys laugh, I can imagine how infuriated he is right now.

There were students who've clogged the cafeteria entrance when we arrived, we are definitely late. I pray for Patty's poor soul, and hope to see the light of our savior Jesus Christ, as I began to sign across my chest, as I'm about to put my palms together Dean looked at me and said "What the hell are you doing!?" Giving me a weird look over his shoulder, ready to answer his question when he grabs my palm and dives into the pit of hell as I manage to drag Chris along with us.

"SHIT!" Dean cursed. Looking at the nearest wrecked,messy table, Trashes is all over the place, the trash bin is laying on top of the table. The poor soul is wearing the Slurpee cup as if it is a hat while its juice runs down to her hair up to her jeans and so does her tears. I scan around the cafeteria to look for the daughter of satan, but nowhere to be found.

Dean aids Patricia as I decided to look for T.K, what's gotten into her? Sure, given that she loves to fool around on a certain person, but what she did to that poor soul is madness.

"It wouldn't have happened to your girlfriend if you just took the hit earlier!" Blaming Chris while we search for T.K

"ex-girlfriend..." and correcting me.

"Ughhh" I roll my eyes away and slammed the fire exit door, still with no luck on finding T.K.

"So Taylor did all of that just because of her wasted Slurpee?" Asking me sounding absurd.

"Yes, and it's just her opening act trust me ... more to come." I said while he follows me around and not really helping.

PAUL'S POV

Ha! This is awesome! Should've hang out more often with T.K! I forgot how fun it is when she's around, I'm thankful that T.K didn't change that much. Connecting a fist bump with her while sipping her fresh new unhealthy cup of Slurpee as we skip our way to the steps of Easton High main entrance.

"That was awesome!" I cheered. Taylor just shakes her head lightly and at the same time, the prestigious frosted glass of our school opened for us, how cool is that huh? Nudging playfully T.ks arm when a distinct edgy voice of Audrey greeted us "why did you that!?" Or not.

We both stopped in our tracks and just stare's at Audrey, completely lost... and Chris? Why is he with Chris? Are they dating? Wha-? I thought It-girl and queen bee have a thing? What's this? Feeling more confused now, I looked at Taylor, busy slurping her drink while her eyes busy looking ay Audrey, looking at Chris. Glancing back and forth at both of them.

"did what?" T.k answered Audrey's question with her straw still in her mouth. She looked at me and said, "did you do something?"

"what did I do?" Really, what did I do or TK do? "Did you do something?" asking back TK as I point my pointy finger at her.

" Did i?, what did I do.." T.k said asking herself. "did I do something?"Now asking Audrey.

Taylor fixed her eyes to Chris while taking a long sip to her Slurpee and before Audrey answers her own question, technically; "Who are you?" TK said referring at Chris with her poker face,intense look. But you can't see it on TK's face, I could just know and feel it, it's intense.