"See, I told you they were dating." Rebecca practically shouted.

"Yeah, but I know Mahone is too shy to ask her to be his girlfriend." Said Taylor, laughing.

Austin's jaw tensed. He started walking towards Taylor and I tried to stop him, but I couldn't.

"Stop it Taylor. You're such an asshole." Austin spat.

Taylor laughed, getting closer to Austin. I turn my face to Rebecca. She's smirking. Such a bitch.

"What are you going to do about it?" Taylor asked.

"Just to clarify, Kylie is my girlfriend now." Austin said confidently.

Taylor's smirk went away and replaced it with a frown. He took a step back. "Is this true, Kylie?" He asked me.

I quickly looked at him and nodded, "Yes. I'm his girlfriend." I told him, going to Austin and wrapping my arm around his waist. "So leave us alone." I said, angrily.

"Come on, lets get to class." Austin told me, taking hold of my hand and directing us to our lockers. As we walked, I turned my head to see Taylor watching us and Rebecca was by his side, with her hand on his back.

I smirked. "What is it?" Austin asked me.

"Nothing." I replied, turning my face to him with a big grin. "I'm just so happy to be with you."

He smiled and then kissed me on the lips. "I love you. You know that, right?" He said sweetly.

"Yes, baby. I love you too." I said.

Austin accompanied me to my locker and so did I.

We walked hand in hand towards Biology class and sat in our usual table. As soon as we sat down, the class began snickering and whispering. They surely saw Rebecca's tweet.

"Ugh..." I mumbled.

"It’s alright, babe. They will forget about it in no time." Austin said and pecked me on the cheek, making the entire class stare at us.

"Okay class!" Mr. Reed said, "Today you'll have a substitute teacher, Mrs. Sky." He said while pointing at the lady next to him.

"You can use this period to do any late assignments or homework." He added while looking at his watch. "Well, I think that's all. Goodbye." He said and left the room.

We all stared at Mrs. Sky who sat on the desk and took out a newspaper. The class shrugged and began talking again.

I yawned and laid my head on the table.

Austin rose an eyebrow, "Tired?"

"Mhm."

"Sorry I took you out so late." He replied.

"No worries. It was worth it." I winked.

Suddenly, Eleanor and Meredith walked towards us.

"Umm, hi Kylie."

"Hey Eleanor, what's up?" I responded.

"Nothing, we we're just wondering... Are you two dating?" She asked shyly.

"Yup." I replied nonchalantly.

"But, you and Taylor basically broke up like a week ago." Meredith blurted.

"Meredith!" Eleanor said while hitting her in the ribs.

"Sorry..." She mumbled while stroking the area where Eleanor had hit her.

"No, it's okay." I said.

"It was just to see if the rumors were true." Eleanor clarified.

"Well apparently they are." Austin spoke up.