Sleeping Beauty

Luhan was staring at the body infront of him with hands and clothes full of blood.

Thousands of thoughts keeps on rumbling in his mind that made him stare at no where.

The body was laid out in a tacky couch, remaining it's original peaceful position. As the light from the lamp post through the wooden window reach Athena's face, Luhan sighed in anger and frustration.

He raked his hands through his hair hardly before deciding to leave the abandoned apartment building.

Walking at the street with his head down his thoughts doesn't stop.

But one question stood out from sea of them...

Why did I do that?

It was his chance to avenge his brothers. Yes, what he's doing right now is right.

That's what he thinks as he gripped the knife with his two cold hands up high, just at the position where he can kill her on the spot.

He put all his force into it and anticipated that it will be done in any minute with eyes close until he felt that it already struck something. Without realizing that he screamed all through the process.

He felt anxious and disgust.

His eyes started to tear up.

He doesn't want to open his eyes even the tears already stings them, for he knows that he will regret it for the rest of his life at the sight.

But there's no choice.

He sucked in all the air he could and prepared himself. He opened his eyes slowly as he could only find that the knife struck the soft mattress.

And it strangely made him....

Relieved...

He wanted to deny that fact but the way he just blew the air out of his mouth and the relieved smile he knew he have all along just couldn't make him react the opposite.

He aimed at it actually. Sinadya niya na tamaan yung mattress. Cause he knew he couldn't do it.

But the next few moments tormented the hell out of him.

His plan with Xiu is ruined. And now he knew he is screwed about what he have done. Knowing that Xiu already gone mad, he knew that if he found out that he didn't kill her; he'll do it himself.

He hit his head against the bed frame twice. Because he wants an answer for the trouble he just got himself in. He knew that he can't do it and he is already going crazy at the fact that Xiu will kill Athena in his own hands.

But another idea struck him, he can make it look like he already killed her.

It took it some time before he got back from the market and brought a bag lamb's blood. He immediately splattered it around the bed.

He was surprised to see that Athena didn't flinched even once when he carried her out of that place.

And now his head is once again messed up, he needs to go to Chanyeol. He needs to see him right away.

-----------------------

Chanyeol had another visit with his doctor. His dextrose is now being monitored and watched well. Because he didn't eat and sleep for the past days, the doctors are forced to inject any necessity his body requires.

With a chapping and pale lips, the doctor tried to make him drink. Trying to see if he can respond.

After a few second, he responded. A few drops of water dropped into his dry mouth. He has been shut off for the past days and his mouth desperately grabbed the opportunity to water itself.

It was past 2 when Luhan got there. There are only few hospital staffs that was around that time, that's why he sneaked so easily with his nurse uniform.

Thinking about the situation of Chanyeol in this clinic just stings his heart. He doesn't deserve this.

After learning where Chanyeol was, he stride his steps bigger.

And the next scene totally crushed his heart.

There are so many machines and tubes connected at his body that he seemed to be uncomfortable to have. And he's even in his constricted white jacket even in his sleep like he was one of those crazy mad man.

" I'll get you out of here. " he whispered and made his way at the other way.

He turned off the CCTV that would intercept anything he will do. He's kinda getting the hang of sneaking somewhere that he finished everything in just mere 5 minutes.

He also broke the fire alarm as he walk back to Chanyeol's room to cause distraction and chaos. Everyone was in panic that no one caught him getting him on a wheel chair and walked away.

-----------------------

He brought Chanyeol in the same place he took Athena.

And now, Luhan got his hands full. Having a person who doesn't have any intention to wake up and a person who just got of a clinic.

He sighed at the thought of looking after them. He knows that he can take them to a better place but that would just complicate things.

As his first objective, no one must know that he is still alive and Xiu might find them and hurt either Chanyeol or Athena if he find out about what he just did.

His head is a mess right now. Thinking of the next move he'll make.

He just stood there and stare at the black sky. No star. No moon.

Nothing but only darkness and his thoughts can be heard and seen by him.
-------------------------

Nosebleed!!!!

Pero thanks to @shutterbae, @shawol_key and @Maurxxn sa pagpaparamdam kahit na nosebleed talaga.

Commentz???