Chapter 2

Hey guys! So this is chapter 2 of The Long Years (: Hopefully I keep up with this! I'd like to hear more reviews from you guys and see how many fans I can get xP So far I don't have many :| But oh well! Let's see how this goes!

                                             ~                               ~                         ~

Sage's POV

I was awoken up by the sound of clattering feet among the floorboards. My body shifted, still too drowsy from my unplanned awakening. Once my eyes adjusted to the dim light being shown through my curtains, I decided to sit up. My tongue wet my lips up as I twisted to the left and right, relieving the tightness within my back muscles.

"Ew.. what.." My tongue wandered down to a small crusted spot below my lower lip. I guess I had been drooling throughout the night. Oops. I sighed out and shortly after shot out of bed and slipped my chilly  piggies into a pair of slippers.

Upon reaching the hallway of my apartment, I noticed Harry standing with his back faced towards me, lightly chuckling under his breath. "Harry?" I called out, awaiting my position by my door frame.

Harry's head curled around to face me with an astonished look on his face. "Sage. You're awake?"

"No, I just like to stand here and talk to you when I sleep." I gave him a tiny eye roll. I swear, he could be really stupid at times. He laughed off my comment and settled on turning his body the full way around to face me.

My attention diverted to the blonde female that stood behind him, clinging to his broad shoulders. I crossed my arms and used a hand to point in his direction. "Who's that?"

"Who's who?" he responded quite idiotically.

"Don't play stupid. What did I tell you about bringing girls here? This isn't your apartment. You don't get to do what you want."

"Geez, your sister is pretty harsh." The blond stated.

Sister? Please, I was more like his mother with the things I had to yell at him for. Harry held in a chuckle at her remark. "We're not related. But we are friends. Now excuse me, but you need to leave." I trotted off towards Harry and pushed him aside so I could get a better look at the busty woman. She seemed a few years older then him, Harry having a keen eye for the older ladies. The make up she wore seemed natural, and her hair was curled, yet a tad messy. My guess was from earlier events that had happened between her and Harry.

"You. Go walk her out." I turned to Harry who was ogling the woman. He nodded once in agreement and led the blond out of the room we were all currently in just brief seconds before.

Before I could finally relax and sit down, my phone buzzed. After ninja flipping around the complex, I finally managed to locate the device and see who the text was from. "Hm. Random number." I opened the text and read the message, it telling me a location and that there was a party there tonight around 9pm. Harry swooped in behind me and overlooked my shoulder to read the message.

"Party? I'm there." He stated and I glanced up to his face. His dimples popped as he gave me a kind grin.

"Of course you are." I bluntly responded, trying to hint to him the annoyance in my voice.

"Hey, listen. I'm sorry that I brought a girl here. It was nothing, really."

"I don't care, Harry. Just don't do it again, please." I turned to face him, my tone softening. I could never stay mad with him. He was my best friend.. and maybe I saw him as more than that... maybe.