Chapter 29

*Bhairavi Pov*

"They all are settling down in a fine way." Alastair mumbled entering the workroom.

I glanced up asking "Is training over?"

"Yes! Warriors of Nadir joined today and started learning the ways of Agatha's warriors." He replied and I slowly nodded.

"It's been a few days and I can see the children have also calmed down with the recent events." I uttered when he sat down.

"Yes! Are you with child?" His questioned startled me a little would be an understatement and I composed my shocked face into blank one.

"Why the change in topic?" I questioned him back.

"I saw the concern for other children in your eyes making me think about ours. So, are you with child?" he repeated the question.

"No!" I replied, staring at his face.

"Are you for sure?" he questioned again.

"If you want to know in detail why do I think I am not with child, then I would love to explain it." I replied sighing.

"Fine! What would you have done if you were and I didn't reach here soon to stop you from becoming anyone's?" he continued to question making my head pound with pain.

"Then I would have had the child and it would have been the heir of Agatha." I replied simply.

"I would have never known about it." He stated and I didn't utter anything to it.

"I think it is the right time to let them know about the new arrangements for them to live and settle." I uttered standing up and he nodded before we both informed the King and Queen.

When everyone stood before the palace in silence, King Teodor started explaining about the renaming of Palmer and their living arrangements.

"Do not worry about the security as it will be built according to the needs of all of you and that too by the person on whom you can have the trust." I stated when there was a worry creeping between them.

"King Teodor and Queen Sabrina will leave with you and King of Agatha will accompany them to assure you all that he will be looking out for your safety." I added making Alastair stiff beside me.

After I said that everyone gave a relief sigh and left to prepare for the travel which is the next morning. I glanced at the King and Queen nodding before walking inside the Palace with Alastair following me in fast pace.

I know he will be screaming at me for the decision taken by me without his consent and I wish no one to know about it so I walked into his chamber and waited until he closed the door.

I turned around only to gasp as he already pulled me into his arms and snaked his fingers through my hair before gripping it making my face to lift a little with which there is not much space between our faces too.

"Is this decision involve the good for the people or for you to have distance from me?" He questioned calmly which surprised me a lot.

"Both!" I simply whispered, staring into his eyes.

"If this is what you want, then I will do it." He whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead and hugged me tightly in his hold.

"I never thought the possibility of me putting the pressure on you making you wish, I stay away." He mumbled.

I didn't say anything to his words and stepped back when he released me, but had his palm over my cheek, caressing it making me wish to think about something else except his emotions being given away by his eyes.