Chapter 17

*Bhairavi Pov*

I can feel his eyes on me and I smiled, letting him know that I am also awake, but didn't open my eyelids waiting to see what he will do.

"I have to go for training." He whispered in my ear.

"I am not stopping you." I whispered back still clinging to him.

"Yeah! And I am the ruler of heaven." He mumbled but didn't leave his hold of me.

He started kissing my throat and started pulling the gown down from one of the shoulder blades, but I stopped him at one moment. He didn't utter anything but pestered the kisses over my bust which is little bare before him.

"I will continue if you do not leave me." He threatened but continued his kisses and I smiled while gasping and sighed.

"Why do you even need to train each day? Can't you guys take a few days rest?" I questioned him with a frown.

"I cannot take the leave as already everyone are having talks about you and if I skip this then they will increase." He replied and I opened my eyes in a blink and stared at him while he stared back in confusion and then realized what he said.

"What talks?" I asked him in confusion because everyone are behaving properly with me from the past few days when he declared that I am his and I returned the feelings.

"Do not think about them." He replied shaking his head.

"You tell me now or I will go and ask the King and Queen." I placed a proposition making him sigh.

"They are not important. Jacey is just being immature and gathering the crowd saying you are not apt to be a queen as she is the one who got training for that and the people will get a bad ruling from you." He explained and I immediately sat up.

"And they are listening to her?" I questioned him.

"Yes! She has an advantage of belonging to this land." He replied sitting up.

"Did you not stopped her?" I asked him.

"No! She is the Princess so we have to let her be until I take the throne. And if I talk against the people to support you, then they will lose the trust on me." He replied making me frown at him.

"You are such a great ruler." I mumbled, standing up from the cot and moved near to the rack where my clothes are kept.

"Are you angry at me for her words?" He questioned that day at night time when he returned from his duties.

"No! I am angry at myself for expecting something from you." I replied, still showing my back and drifted off into sleep.

"What happened to you? You are so ecstatic before two days, but now you are with foul mood." The Queen asked making me frown more.

"Do you know what is happening in this land? People are getting against me." I replied sighing.

"We know! But I sure hope you are not sad for that reason." She uttered.

"Yes! Alastair is not uttering anything to them standing up for me. I do not blame Jacey as she must be heart broken but he could have done something other than hearing them right?" I asked her.

"Jacey is at fault here and she needs to grow up. And why do you need him to stand up for you. I thought you were strong enough to put your point out before anyone." We heard a new voice and turned to see the King standing near the chamber.

"He is right! If everything goes well then you will be in my place and this is a test to see whether you deserve this or not." Queen uttered smiling.

I nodded before leaving them and stepped inside the food place to observe properly and saw few having a fake look on the faces. I walked near Jacey making everyone stop their actions.