chapter 1

Camilas pov.

"Lauren Michelle!" I yelled outside as she played with Chloe getting her ready to get in the swimming pool. Her head snapped up and her big green eyes widened.

"What!" She yelled and picked up our daughter.

"You didn't finish helping Arctica with her homework." I told her and she sighed and walked closer to me and kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry baby, can you take her for a second?" She asked me and I nodded my head and took Chloe into my arms. Chloe smiled and kissed my nose.

"Can I go swimming now mommy please?" She asked and batted her big brown eyes. I kissed her head and sat her down.

"Wait till mama gets done please. Then I promise you can go swimming." I told her and got down on my knees and played with her hair.

"But mommy please." She asked and I shook my head and gathered her long hair that almost fell to her waist into my hands.

"I said no mija don't make me put you in time out." I told her and put her hair up into a messy bun. She crossed her arms and nodded her head before she let out a small whimper.

"I want to go swimming." She pouted and I sighed and picked her back up but she kept wiggling out of my hands.

"Chloe Brook, either you stay still or you can go to bed." I told her and she instantly stilled as I sat down on the couch. I made her stand up and I fixed her Jean shorts and tightened her swim top. She climbed back onto my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. I patted her small back and hummed a song to her. By the end of the song her small eyes were closed and soft snores were escaping her lips and I chuckled at my stubborn daughter. I stood up and brought my daughter to her room and laid her on her bed and tucked her under the cover I kept at the end of the foot. I carefully walked out if the room and went to check on Lauren and Arctica.

"No mom she's not normal! Kids laugh at her and they laugh at Chloe and I because of her too." Arctica said and I sighed and opened the door.

"Arctica that is your sister do you understand me she loves you with all of her heart and if you see someone putting a hand on her you are to tell me." Lauren told our eldest daughter and she nodded.

"I don't let anyone hurt her I love Zoey and you know that." I sighed and stood behind Lauren.

"How's the homework coming?" I asked and the two if them sighed.

"Its done but Zoey came home from school and had some marks on her arm." Lauren said and I immediately became concerned about daughter.

"Where is she?" I asked and Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hall.

"Zoey has been coming home since school started with bruises on her. I am just trying to figure out what is going on." Lauren said and crossed her arms.

"Why haven't I heard about this before?" I asked and Lauren shrugged.

"I thought you knew." She told me and I shook my head. About that time Zoey's door opened and she stepped out into the hall.

"Mommy I'm trusty." She said and pulled on my shirt. I picked up my blonde daughter and kissed her nose.

"We'll get something in a few minutes, but Zoey is someone hurting you at school?" I asked her and she shook her head and held out her arms for Lauren.

"You can tell us baby girl we don't want someone to hurt you." I told her and once again she shook her head.

"I fall at school." She said and turned her head. I sighed and looked at Lauren who looked very worried.