Chapter 3:Gaming

I was currently standing infront of my mirror combing out the tangles in my hair . The clock on my bed side table read 06:15 in red numbers I was used to waking up early by now so it didn't even matter. I was dressed in black jeans a Nirvana t-shirt and my timberlands.

I put my wet hair into a french braid then grabbed my book bag,sport bag ,cellphone,lip balm and cellphone.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom and dad eating breakfast. My dad reading a newspaper as always and my mom busy with something on her tablet. I put my things by the door and then went back into the dining room.

"Goodmorning.",I said with a smile as I sat down and dished up some eggs,sausage,bacon,and a muffin.

"Morning Amie",my dad said not looking up from his paper.

"What in good heavens are you wearing you look like one of those worthless teenagers.",My mom said her eyes filled with judgement.

"Its just clothes.",I said lowly and ate the food on my plate.

"And all that food do you know how many calories are in there. You're going to gain more weight than now.",She said again ignoring my previous statement.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Kneeling over the toilet seat I stuck two fingers into my throat then puked out everything I had just eaten. I got up ,brushed my teethe washed my hands and wiped my face. I then got everything and went to school.

I took things our of my locker and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I was a bit pale. "Shit,I look fucked up.",I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my lip balm from my pocket and applied some.

The bell rung and I went to class getting there two minutes early. I took a seat at the back and put in my earphones blocking out everything. My English teacher Mrs.Graham wasn't happy about me listening to music instead of her lesson but since I am the top student she let it slide. The rest of my classes I paid attention although I really didn't want to but I did anyway.

"Okay!I want 400metre sprints!The quickest gets no laps today!",coach said. I was currently on the sports field practicing."Go!"

For the first 200metres Nelly was first but then Brandon and I caught up. I went a little faster so I was a little further but he won.

"Awwww maybe nect time princess.",he said rubbing the hand that he cut.

I rolled my eyes and started my laps. Once I was done I moved on to long jump practice which I whole heartedly enjoyed. I loved the feeling of the adreneline pumping throughout my body when I ran then jumped up in the air landing further and further into the sand pit.

"Thats all for today you guys. You're all free to go.",coach said.

I grabbed my sports and book bag then headed to my car putting everything into the trunk.I got in and drove home.

"Nana!",I shouted as I walked through the front door. The smell of beef stew hitting my nose.

"In the kitchen.",Nana said so I went in there to see her cooking.

"How was school Amie",she questioned as she continued cooking.

"It was good actually practice was good the classes were boring as always.",I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Well Mrs. Smelly take a shower and come eat dinner will be ready soon",she said as she closed the pot.

"Sure". I ran upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed into my pj shorts which had cute little messages on them and a white tank top with a pair of black socks. I jogged downstaird cause I was really hungry.

I sat down next to Nana. Non of my parents were home as always.
After dinner I went back to my room and switched on my game. I was playing call of duty black ops. I had a notification say I had a new opponent. I clicked on it.

Bkiller:"Sup I'm Brandon .",appeared

I connected my headset.

"Hey Brandon its Ameliana",I said in the sweetedt voice I could muster.

"You going down princess.",he replied.

We were playing for two hours straight. I glanced over at my side clock amd saw it was 22:34 PM.

"I'm tired so I'm gonna go sleep now.",I said.

"Okay we'll continue another time then princess."he said while yawning.

"Night.",I said.

"Wait! princess?"he quuckly said.

"It was a good game. Thanks.",he said.

"No problem". I was now smiling to myself. I shut down the game,switched off my lights and lay in my bed. I drifted into a peaceful sleep with the same smile on my face.

************************
Sorry to the people reading this book that I havent updated in a while. I don't really have an excuse besides the fact that I was kinda stupid,did coke then got into major trouble.

I'll be having a Q&A so feel free to ask any questions by commenting or messaging me and if you have a book you'd like for me to read. No problem

Love you all me lovies

~JAY:-D~