Chapter 2:Wounds and Stiches.

I woke up and glanced over at the numbers in red on my alarm . And I read 05:44. Which meant I had more than an hour to get ready for school.

I tried my best to go back to sleep but I couldnt so I thre the covers off my body and immediatley shuddered from the breeze in my room.

I reluctantly walked to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Once I was done I dried off and put on my red set of matching underwear. I applied some strawberry and vanilla lotion.I then got dressed in light washed ripped jeans,navy blue tank top and my navy blue Dr.Martens.

I went downstairs and saw no one there so I went into the kitchen and it was also empty.

"Well I guess everyone is still peacefully asleep.",I muttered to myself as I walked to the fridge,grabbed some milk then walked to the cabinet getting my fruity loops and bowl. I set everything down I poured in the cereal then milk as I sat down at the island I realized I forgot the spoon so I sighed then got up and got a spoon. Once I got it I sat right back and began eating.

Once I finished eating it was 06:34 which meant I still had some time so I decided to watch tv. I was watching Phinese &Ferb. I know a 17 year old watching cartoons. I see nothing wrong with it considering that Kid Ink watches them.

My mom came downstairs and looked at me.

"Morning mom!",I chirped but all she did was stare at me.

"What on earth are you wearing. You look like some troubled teenager who has no parents. Considering the fact that you have a fashion designer for a mom you should atleast be able to dress yourself to look presentable and make up never hurt anyone. Look at your face filled with imperfections. No daughter of mine will look like this."

I blinked away the tears that were filling in my eyes. This wasnt new to me. Everytime my mother would insult me. I just didn't get it. How could a mother not be there for you then have the odessity to insult you.

I ran upstairs to my room then got my book bag,cellphone and car keys. I applied some watermelon lip balm and shoved it into my pocket. I then jogged downstairs and out the door to my car.

I got in the car and sat there without starting it. After 5 minutes I got a text message so I pulled out my cellphone and saw it was from Skye.

Text message
From:Skye

Hey Amie can you pick me up today???

To:Skye

I don't mind I'll be there in 10 minutes.

From:Skye
Thank you!!!

End of text convo

I put my cellphone down and started my car. I drove to Skye's house.

Once I got there I honked two times an I saw her coming out.

"Hey Amie thank you. You're a real life saver.",she said as she got in.

"Its chilled ,do you need a ride later.",I asked as I chuckled as I drove to school.

"Yes please. By the way do you wanna go to the mall on Friday?",she questioned.

"Yeah okay cool.",I replied smiling.

We arrived at school and walked to Skye's locker then to mine and on the way to mine people greeted me and I geniunely smiled and greeted back.

The bell rang signaling we had to go to homeroom. Skye and I walked there and took our seats we were the first ones there but soon students filed in the classroom.