Chapter1:Ordinary day(Not Really. )

I know how it be. When you're trying your best.But you turn around and you got nothing to show for it. So you stay on your gri-.

I quickly hit the dismiss button on my alarm and reluctantly threw the bed covers off of my body ,got of my bed and headed to my bathroom.

As I was walking over to the shower I couldn't help but notice my reflection in the mirror.
Wow I really am ugly. Well I feel ugly. I looked at my shoulder legnth blonde hair and the freckles on my nose. My brown eyes. I wish I was taller than just 5'5,I wish I was pretty enough to get my moms attention like the models who I know she wishes were her daughters instead of me because I'm ugly and short and I feel fat.
I turned away walking over to the shower. I turned on the water and stripping off my pajamas.
After doing my daily hygiene routine I brushed my teeth,blowdried my hair ,put on lotion and my blue victoria secret underwear set then I chose an outfit.

I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans ,a blue tank top and my black & white All Star Converse.
I grabbed my backpack,cellphone and car keys.

I headed downstairs finding my dad drinking coffee and my mom busy with some fashion magazine and eating a fruit salad. I sighed and grabbed an apple.

"Good morning.",I said as I started eating my apple.

"Morning Amie (A-me)",my dad said and my mom only hummed.

I walked out and got into my baby. An electric blue GT ford Mustang.
I got in and drove to school.

Once I arrived at school I parked my car and got out locking it and went up into the school hallways. As soon as I stepped into I was surrounded by chattering,laughter and lockers opening or closing. I walked over to my locker and got out everything I needed then closed my locker.

While walking to the field where my 'friends' and I usually sit. As I sat down I took out a book. I was currently reading Papertowns when I felt a persons presence.

"Linda can you please move the fuck away you blocking the sun and I'm reading.",I chuckled

"Oh my...I'm sorry please excuse me.I was just looking for help I'm looking for room 149 I just started school today and I needed hel-"I cut the person off as I looked up and saw a very cute red head with green eyes and freckles on her nose.

"Chill lady I thought you were someone else and I dont mind helping you.",I chuckled as I stood up and checked her schedule.

"Thank you so much.",she said releasing a breathe if relief.

"Its cool...uhm room 149 ,215,123,88 mmmm. We have all these classes together.",I said looking at the time table.

"Oh thats cool...will you help me?",she asked.

"Of course...my name is Ameliana but you can call me Amie.",I said holding my hand out for her.

"Nice to meet you.I'm Skye.",she said shaking my hand.

"I have a feeling we'll be around each other a lot Skye.",I said laughing.
The bell rung signaling that it was time for class.
"Come on lets go.",I said as I started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School went by fast. Leila my one and honest true friend whose not just with me for my parents money and my social status like all the others met Skye and they got along very well. We got english essays and I found out that the schools badboy Brandan Coltman is in my Math,English and History class. Great. Not really.

I was currently getting dressed in my athletics attire getting ready for practice. I do track and Long jump. I'm not doing it for a professional career but because I just love it.
Once I tied up my hair and fixed my shoe laces I went up to coach and the others.

"Okay guys I want 400 meter sprints around the field remember to move your elbows okay?",Mrs,Duffold our couch said.

"Yes couch ",everyone replied.

As I was running I was roughly pushed down by one of the other runners. When I looked up I saw it was non other than Brandon.

"Watch where you running princess.",he shouted.

"Hey you okay Amie.",Louis asked.

"I'm fine thanks.",I smiled as he helped me up and we sprinted together for the rest of the metres. Louis is a very chilled guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes and his pretty cute. He helped me out with the long jump in order to jump further. I had a great practice with him and he asked for my numbers.

Once practice was over I got my bags and headed out to my car . I put all my things in the trunk the went over to the drivers side. As I was about to fully open the door and get inside it was slammed shut and I was pressed up against my car by a body that felt like a brickwall.

"What the hell!",I said through gritted teeth try to push the body off of me.

"Stay out of my way princess and I'll be out of yours".The person whispered into my ear and by the nickname I knew it was Brandon.

"Dude what the fuck?I didn't do shit to you.!",I shouted.

The body pushed off of me and now I was staring directly into the eyes of Brandon. Need I mention that he had the most majestic blue-green,orbs I've ever seen.

"You're always in my way now you're somehow in my athlete team. You've got to be kidding me Princess.",He said in a low husky but dangerous sounding tone.

"Its a free country therefore I can do whatever I want okay!",I replied I couldn't believe this guy he seriously thinks he can waltz over here and boss me around I could really punch him.

"It seems free for you princess cause you don't have to work for shit. You were born and fed with a golden spoon!",he said with a stern voice and had a hard tone.

He slammed his hand on my car causing me to jump cause it was so close to me. He left me there stuck in a state if silence and shock. Mostly cause he was right but I wasn't willing to admit to him that he was right.

He thinks cause every girl swoons over him his all that. Okay well he is all that but still. And just cause every guy fears him, his king. I'd rather use the term asshole.

I got into my car,started it and drove home.

Once I arrived. I parked my car grabbed my book bag along with my sport bag. I went into the house and was immediatley greetedby the most amazing smell meaning Maria our house keeper was cooking. She was more of a mom to me than my own mother. I tell her everything and she's alawys looking after me ever since I was little. I really love her.

"Evening Nana.",I greeted Maria and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"There's my adorable nununka. And you need a shower.",she said laughing. Causing the wrinkles on the side of her eyes to show.

"I'm going,I'm going.",I said giggling and running up to my room.
I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

After a nice long hot shower I got out and dried up.
I wore my black tri-actions sportd brah and panty then applied some lotion it smelt so minty and choclatey. I threw on my grey shorts and a black tank top and some neon green socks. I didnt bother putting on shoes. I put my wet hair into a high ponytail then went downstairs.
My parents were working late so I ate supper with Nana.

Once I finished I kissed Maria goodnight then went up to my bedroom. As soon as my head hit the pillow the events of today rushed to my head.
Why was he so rude. I mean I barely went near him so why was he so pushy. Literally.

After 15 minutes I fell asleep.

******************************
                  A/N

Hey to anyone thats reading this. Well I hope some one is reading this. I hope you liked my first chapter. You can ask any questions through inbox or leave a comment. Thanx if you're reading this.

            JACKIE MASIMULA:-P