Chapter 2.

Stiles backed up, tripping over a twig. Yes. A freaking twig. But, this is Stiles.

"What are you doing out here. It's not safe. Go home," a deep gruff voice snarled from the shadows. Why did it sound so freaking familiar to Stiles?

"Yeah. Well, I would like to go home. But my phone died and I can't see crap out here. I don't even know where I am really," Stiles explained picking himself up from the ground to brush off his clothes, all the while keeping a close eye in the direction of the voice.

"Really. Fine."

Before Stiles could say something to that sassy reply, he was being dragged off towards the edge of the woods. But before he could thank the man that helped him, the figure darted back off into the shadows. Out of sight, out of hearing, but not out of our doe eyed eyed boys mind. No. In fact, this was going to be stuck inside Stiles' mind for weeks. Which is exactly what happened...
_______________________________________________________________________________
Scott had been distant lately. Like, seriously distant. Like, Stiles as seriously beginning to flip out. No Scott = verrrryyyy antsy stiles. Which meant Danny boy had to listen to Stiles' complaints about Scott being distant. Danny tried to get him to understand that sometimes people need space, but, Stiles wasn't having it.

"Scott. We need to talk. What's wrong, man? You haven't talked to me for a week. Am I being ignored?"
"No, Stiles, you aren't being ignored. I'm just- I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now."

Stiles made a face before turning back in his chair to face the board.

"Have it your way, Scott. I can give you some space. I mean. It's been a WEEK. This was seriously freaking weird.

What is Scott hiding...?

                Who was that guy in the woods...?