Future

First I want to say sorry about all the cliffhangers BUT its just for me to keep you guys interested! But tomorrow I'm taking the SATs so most likely won't update tomorrow. I've started applying to schools (UNC!!!!) and my school district has gotten 4 bombs/gun threats! 

That's how my life is going right now! How is your life going? Also check out Call Up if you haven't and as always I hope you enjoy this chapter.

***

Hope's POV:

"You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost?" Kelley asked when I got back to the hospital. 

Some more teammates were there.

"Um. Can I talk to you?" I said to her. I brought the letter with me.

"Yeah sure." We went outside. "Everything ok?"

"No." I said. I took the letter out of my back pocket. "Y/N got into Boston College."

Kelley's face dropped.

"Wow why the long faces?" Lauren said walked into the waiting room. We both looked at her. "Okay seriously what happened?"

"Y/N got accepted." Kelley said. "To Boston College."

"That's great." Lauren said. She looked at the door. "She's just"

"Yeah." I looked down. "She's just hanging onto life right now." 

"What do we do?" Lauren asked.

"Pray." Kelley said. "And wait. That's all we really can do."

We went back into the room.

Morgan's POV:

I'm scared. Y/N was shot by someone we don't know, for reasons we don't know. 

She's being kept alive by these machines. I need her back. 

I can't lose her too.

The door opened. Hope and Kelley came in with Lauren behind her.  

"Cheney." I ran over to her. 

"Hey Moe." Lauren hugged me. "Shhh it's okay." She rubbed my back. "Everything will be okay."

"I'm scared." I mumbled into her shoulder. "I need Y/N."

"I know." 

"Um guys." Kelley said. "Hope has some news." 

We all looked at her. She cleared her throat. "Uh I don't know how to say this." She looked towards Y/N. Christie was holding her hand. "When I went home I got the mail. In the mail was a letter from Boston College." Hope wiped a tear. "Y/N got in." 

"Seriously?" Amy said. "Talk about bad timing."

"She's talked about how bad she wants to go to college, for want SHE wants. BU is allowing her to do that. They gave her a scholarship, because of soccer. She was gonna play." Hope started crying. "She had her future planned out then this happened!"

Kelley grabbed Hope's hand. "Babe relax."

"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HER! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!" Hope cried. "SHE'S A GOOD KID!"