Never More

Papyrus was hearing muffled noises from his room.
It couldnt have been anyone else but Sans.
He was about to get up to see if he was okay when he heard a loud scream.
So instead he ran.
When the tall skeleton got to his brother's door, he noticed a bright blue hue coming from behind it. It wasnt one of those dreams again was it?
He walked in to see Sans shaking, him covering his eyes and magic pouring out his hand.
"SANS IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!"
No answer,just more shivering.
"Sans....."
Papyrus reached out and touched his shoulder, only getting a growl which then turned into a whimper.
"Sans its me Papyrus.....Look at me..."
Sans stopped shivering and slowly looked up, but his magic was still blaring.
"I-I.....P-Papyrus...."
"Did you have one of those dreams again?"
This had been going on for weeks.Months.It had been a year since Frisk made their death known.
"I killed them....I KILLED THEM!!"
"Sans.....Sans look at me...."Papyrus forced a smile onto his face."It wasnt you fault....I-It was their choice Sans."
Sans slowly looked up still heavily trembling.
"I-I had them...in my hand...I could've....I couldv'e...."Sans started but put his face into his hands once more.
Papyrus took this oppitunity to give his brother one of his Papyrus's hugs.It was meant to be happy,but all Papyrus could say was:
"It was their choice...it wasnt you....it was their choice..."
Then everything turned black
____________

Somewhere in the world of "Home", a person yelled and fell.They were met with a bed of flowers that looked like they had once been yellow, but were now wilted and crunchy.
The person looked up groaning in pain.They saw a bud of a stem in front of their eyes as if something had been there once before but was no longer in place.
The person got up and walked to a door seen in the the distance.

As they got closer,they felt more and more nervous.What if there was like...A MONSTER!!On the other side?

They shook their head,mustered up their determination and bravery and went through the door.

Little did they know,they were about to chnage history forever.