"Cute Little Butt"

A/N: As a reference to Xiao's fighting style, falls within the realm of Taiji

A/N: As a reference to Xiao's fighting style, falls within the realm of Taiji. originally I had Muay Thai in mind, thinking of later avatar world probending, but I think it's better to be accurate to cultural influences than shit cool to a middle schooler. Although, she's developing from a fire nation trained background, which means at this point, she depends heavily on Shaolin Kung-fu, from which firebending is based.

Editing this as well for people who read faster than I edit. Flynt= Daewon

-
Xiao, Alone

It was one thing to steal the ostrich horse. Another to still have nothing. I suggested selling it many times, but denied several more. So there are some money making expeditions in order.

"Are you telling me I missed Iroh dancing while singing the 'girls of Ba Sing Se'? I feel very unfortunate." I sigh, putting my head in my hands while heavily fantasizing.

"It was humiliating!"

"What? Dancing for a meal when Iroh knew more than well he could kick his butt? The guy sounds like a meaningless dumb nobody, how could he hurt pride?"

"And what did you do to earn that money?" Zuko points to the hat full of coins that I hold. "Make more witty commentary on passer-bys?

"That and a little knife throwing. Bad puns. Also, there was this 'milk bar' that was missing their erhu player so I filled in."

"You can play the erhu?" He looks me up and down in disbelief.

"No? Duh." My brow raises, looking at him like he's the idiot. "Shouldn't you be asking about the milk bar?"

Zuko turns away with annoyance. "Anyways, the man who made Iroh dance. He made a fool of us! I'll teach him a lesson..." Zuko's hands clench up into little balls of pubescent furry.

"You can't go attacking random people you meet on the street." I put my hands on my hips. "Seriously, you gotta tone down that temper of yours." My finger points him up and down. "We don't have any allies here. There's not a person in this land on our side, or with any power. If there's anything on us it will be very hard to avoid trouble. Although I wouldn't mind punching someone to disrespect such a good song and lovely singer, it might give us more trouble to worry about that we can't have."

"What? So you want me to bottle it up and end up like you?" Zuko retorts.

I kick the back of his knee as he stomps away, making it break in and leave him stumbling to balance. "That's cold blooded!" I call after him. "It's not gonna make our life any easier to attack that man. This isn't me bottling it up. If you only seek to feel better by hunting an idiot, find something else to do."

Wherever he goes that night, I don't follow.

"How did your travels make you money before?" Iroh asks in interest. "It was quite some time before the White Lotus found you following my induction as a member, and even then some time before they connected me... with you."