Ten

*Comments and votes are appreciated guys! Love to hear from you!*

Jax gave Happy exactly what he wanted as the men stood around Darby, who was tied to a chair in his house.

"Guys listen, I never wanted them to do any of that. That was all them," Darby began but was cut off when Happy sliced through his ear, and it fell to the floor. The blood-curdling scream that erupted from Darby's mouth excited Happy in more ways than one.

"You expect us to believe that? You expect him to believe that a racist prick like yourself had nothin' to do with that shit happenin' to his old lady?" Jax asked, pointing towards Happy as he spoke.

"This is bullshit. Y'all are never gonna get away with this," Darby seethed before Happy made a swift movement and the other ear fell to the ground.

"We gotta get this shit done. His screams have probably attracted some attention," Opie whispered to Jax, who grabbed Happy's shoulder.

"You good bro?" He asked him. Happy looked at Darby, who was barely conscious and grabbed his face,"This is for my old lady." As he said this, he thrusted the knife into his pelvis and nodded at Opie who went to find the breaker box.

The guys rode off as the house went up in flames. When they got back to the clubhouse, everyone was surprised when Happy joined them for a drink at the bar.

"Shouldn't you be with your old lady?" Half Sack asked as he poured a shot for the man.

"How about you mind your fuckin' business prospect?" Happy spat before downing the shot and signaling that he wanted another one.

"You look stressed," she whispered in his ear. Turning around, Happy came face to face with a crow eater he had seen around a couple of times. She placed her hand on his crotch,"Why don't you let me take care of that for you?"

Downing another shot, Happy took the girl by the hand and led her back to an apartment. She immediately began kissing him, but he shoved her back and made her get on her knees. She smirked,"Oh okay baby. This works too." She unbuckled his pants, and he grabbed her hair as her head bobbed up and down, taking his whole length in her mouth.

He finished within minutes, and stopped her as she tried to take his pants off. "You can go," he told her.

She scoffed,"That bitch of yours has made you soft. She's had another man's dick in her, so why don't you put yours somewhere else?"

Happy closed the distance between he and the girl and held his hands around her throat,"You ever talk about her like that again, and I'll slit your god damn throat."

She nodded frantically before he let her go, and she ran out of the room.

=========
A knock on the door had Sophie reaching for the gun Happy had hidden in the closet for her. She breathed a sigh of relief when she looked through the peephole and saw it was only half sack.

She quickly put the gun in the back of her pants and opened the door.

He gave her a half-smile before running his hands down the back of his head,"Hey Soph. How ya feelin'?"

She nodded her head,"I'm okay."

"Can I come in?" He asked, hoping she would tell him yes. The two had always been close, and he wanted to be there for her.

"Not right now Kip. Too much shit is going on," she made excuses.

"Yeah, you do got a lot of shit goin' on, and that's why you need a friend to be there for you," he told her as he slipped past her and into the house.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked her, taking a seat on the couch.

Sophie laughed a dry laugh,"Which part? Where I got beaten and raped by multiple men or the part where my old man just left because he couldn't handle it?"

"Either. I'm here for you, Soph, just like I always have been," Kip told her before moving to hug her. She flinched but fell into his touch, sobbing as she let herself feel everything that had happened in the past few weeks. It was in this moment that Kip debated on telling her what he had seen at the clubhouse prior to coming to her house, but decided against it when he heard the door open.

"Hap," Sophie began, pulling herself from Kip's embrace just as Happy hoisted the young prospect off of the ground and shoved him up against the wall.

"I told you to mind your own fuckin' business," he screamed before pushing him out the door and turning to head towards the bedroom.

"No, you don't just get to walk away after pulling that stupid shit," Sophie told him, steadily on his heels as he made his way to the bedroom. "You didn't have to do that."

Happy scoffed before turning around,"He had his hands on my woman, and it got handled."

Sophie was about to respond before she got a good look at his face and noticed a red mark on his cheek. "Is that lipstick?"

He wiped at his face before quickly cursing under his breath.

Sophie didn't know what to say while she and Happy stared at each other from across the room. Sophie self-consciously wrapped her arms around her torso before the tears made their way down her cheeks. Happy was expecting anything other than that. He thought she'd hit him, call him names, but never did he think she would cry.

"Why?" She asked him. "Why am I not good enough?"

He couldn't answer her right away, but after a few moments of silence he spoke up,"You are enough girl. Don't say that shit."

She rolled her eyes,"Then why are we always brought back to this? Did you not fucking learn from the last time?"

Happy was angry now,"All she did was suck my dick. Didn't mean anything."

"You're unbelievable," she scoffed before walking back into the living room, grabbing her keys and charger.

"Where you goin'?" He asked, grabbing her arm and turning her around.

She jerked her arm from his grasp,"None of your business."

She quickly ran to her car and sped off, leaving Happy to booze and cigarettes for the rest of the night.

========
Sophie knocked on the door as quietly as possible, and felt terrible when she heard the person on the other side cussing for having been woken up.

Courtney was surprised to say the least when she saw Sophie on her front porch.

"I need to be with my kids. Can I sleep here for tonight? We're leaving first thing tomorrow," Sophie told her.

Courtney nodded before stepping aside and pointing her to the guest room the children had occupied during their stay here.

She smiled as she walked in to the room, seeing their sleeping bodies on the queen size bed. She snuggled in close, wrapping her arms around both children and whispering,"It will be okay soon guys. Mommy's gonna fix everything."