One

"I don't care what you say, they can have a joint birthday party," Sophie said as she held a sleeping Layla on her hip.

Three years had passed since Layla was put on their doorstep, and the couple had adopted her after a paternity test proved the baby was indeed Happy's.

"A girl and a boy can't have a birthday party together. That ain't right girl," he argued while holding Finn at the kitchen table in front of him.

Sophie scowled,"Fine, we'll do them separate, but I hope you know, I'm going all out for both."

Happy shrugged,"I don't care what the fuck you do. You're the one plannin' it."

He was startled by a smack on his arm,"Language, Happy Lowman."

Happy grumbled before getting up and taking Finn to his room to lay him down for a nap.

He came back in the living room to find Sophie had done the same with Layla. They had bought a bigger house due to the newest addition to their family, and it was still only a couple of blocks from Teller Morrow which Happy liked.

Sitting beside Sophie, he pulled her to sit on his lap before beginning to rub up and down her legs, silently thankful for the sundress she was wearing. Sophie giggled as she kissed his neck while slowly unbuckling his pants and slipping her hand down his pants, feeling his full length.

"Someone's excited to see me," she said, smiling mischievously before getting on her knees on the floor in front of him and taking his length into her mouth. His hands wrapped themselves in her hair as she picked up speed.

Just as he was to his breaking point, the phone rang.

"Hello," he let out a strained groan as he released himself into Sophie's mouth, and she took to kissing his neck again.

"Shit, okay I'll be there," he said before hanging up and kissing her hard on the mouth.

"I gotta go, club shit," he told her as she huffed.

"You better make this up to me later," she told him, smacking him on the ass as he went out the door.