Sixteen

*Hey guys! I've missed ya! Life is slowing down, and I'm baaaack! As always, votes and comments are appreciated! Follow! Xxxx*

*At the Police Station*
"You gonna talk?" Roosevelt asked, as he threw pictures of the crime scene at Jax.

Jax looked at them, feigning shock, before pushing them back, "That's a shame, but it's got nothin' to do with me or my club."

Smirking, Roosevelt pulled his phone out, showing Jax a video of that night. It was blurry, and you couldn't really make out who was in it, but you could tell there were three men leaving Darby's house. "When you guys set the house on fire, the security cameras survived, and well, you know what's happening here. I know you've had problems, and well, didn't one of your guys' old ladies get attacked? Sophie was it? I'm sure your bald friend was thirsty for blood. Darby do that to her?"

Jax gritted his teeth," Darby was an asshole, I'll give you that, but this club had nothing to do with whatever shit you're trying to pin on us. I'm done talking until my lawyer gets here."

---------------
*At the clubhouse*
"Yeah, I'll definitely pay you extra. Thanks so much for staying Maria," Sophie said, hanging up the phone and turning her attention back to Gemma. "What the hell are we gonna do?" Sophie asked. The club house had been cleared out after the raid, all except the people who needed to be there.

Gemma shook her head and kept her eyes on the chapel doors where the remaining SAMCRO members were trying to figure out the exact same thing.

"They've got some kinda evidence. They wouldn't have made an arrest if they didn't," Tig said, looking around the table.

Clay agreed,"First thing's first, we need to get our guys outta there. Anybody know bond?"

"With their priors, each guy's got a half a mil on their head," Bobby said, looking up from the account statement he had in front of him," and we got nowhere near close to that."

Chibs sighed, "What do ye suppose we do then? They can't sit in there."

"Court date should be soon, let 'em stay in until then, and Lowen could get the bond reduced," Clay stated," Gives is a few days to come up with the cash. I'll call in some favors. Meanwhile, we need to get protection on the inside and quick."

An array of 'ayes' were heard around the room as the guys dismissed and let Sophie and Gemma know what was going on.

---------------
*Sophie's and Happy's house*
Maria had just laid the kids down for the night when a knock sounded on the door. Maria was a long time sitter for Happy and Sophie, so she knew it was odd for someone to be here, especially with Happy nor Sophie being here. She grabbed her gun and went to open the door. "Can I help you?" She asked the woman standing in front of her.

"I just wanted to check on the babies," she said, "I'm a friend of Happy and Sophie's, Kip's old lady." She smiled.

Maria kept the gun behind her back,"Sorry, they just went to bed. You'll have to come back tomorrow."

The woman nodded, "I'm sure I'll see them soon," smiling as she went and stepped back into her car.