Chapter 11 - Dumb Beefstick

Percy whistled like when you need a taxi, and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. ''Ok normally I would say that we need a plan, but I'm not in the mood so I'm just gonna kick some monsters' butt'' I smirked, Annabeth rolled her eyes at me while Percy laughed and gave me a hi5. A few minutes later 2 shadows were circling us in the air, so naturally I got my defence in. I hooked a bow in place ready to knock its life out, but Percy shook his head.

They landed in front of us, and they were Pegasus. Oh and Pegasus are basically horses with wings, one of the ones in front of me was jet black, while the other one was chestnut brown. The black one eyed me and then both of them bowed, they probably did it because my dad created horses and they are somewhat related to horses.

''Yo, boss. Man I thought that those wind gods were gonna knock us to Pennsylvania until we said we were with you, and hey who's your new friend and she is your sister right?'' the black pegasi said to Percy, but I understood it as well.

''Why don't you ask me personally?'' I joked ''what's your name?'' I asked as I scratched his mane.

He whimpered and said ''Blackjack at your service, miss'',

I laughed and turned to the other one, ''and this is?'' I started

''oh that's Porkpie'' Blackjack answered.

''Thanks for coming'' Percy said to the two Pegasus, ''hey why do pegasi gallop as they fly, anyway?'' he questions. I rolled my eyes.

''Why do humans swing their arms as they walk? I dunno, boss. It just feels right. Where to?'' Blackjack whined.

''We need to get to the Williamsburg Bridge'' Percy replied,

Blackjack lowered his head as he said ''You're darn right, boss. We flew over it on the way and it doesn't look good and I think some demi-gods were attacking others. Hop on!''

I grunted and said ''there are only two rides, you two get on it. I have another way of travelling''. Both of them shot me some puzzled looks but climbed on, they took off. I summoned the blessing of Jupiter and soon my eyes and body were shining light blue. I jumped into the air, and made the air around me hold my weight. I guess you could say that I was flying, but I was really walking. Jupiter is the God of the Sky with means that I can control the wind too.

It was draining me but I'm used to that. I let the wind carry me to Percy and Annabeth, ''that is so cool'' Percy yelled showing me thumbs up sign. I grin and when we made it to the bridge, it was dark. The battle was so intense that I could sense the blood and bodies. The bridge blazing with light and there were arrows fired from both ended of the bridge, and one of them almost hit me.

''I'm going down there'' I yelled but I didn't think they heard me.

I released the blessing, and felt my strength come back. It was too draining, but now I was plummeting down to the ground. I got my sword out and activated it, I couldn't land on the ground it could kill me. I spotted a hellhound below me, and I knew it was a risk but I used it to break my fall. Just as I was gonna make contact with its teeth, I clinging on to his neck and steered away from its canines. It growled at me but I yanked my sword into its chest, and it slowly melted into a shadow.

I ran away from my landing spot and looked around. The Apollo cabins were retreating, some were moving cars out danger. The enemies never seemed to end, there were more advancing too. An entire band of dracaena marched forward, arrows was not that good against these snake ladies, it just bounced off. I saw Percy and Annabeth still on the Pegasus, I sighed when would they come?

I dodged a sword swipe from a stupid demi-god. I unarmed him with a swift movement and pinned him to the ground. ''You stupid boy'' I snarled,

and he let out a crazy laugh ''maybe'' he said. I shook my head and stabbed him right in the chest. I wasn't going to show mercy today. He gasped and a tear slid down his face, he looked at me with pained eyes but I walked away from him.