Truths and Lies

Hey guys!!! Here's the next chapter!!! Wow I finished this one fast! I hope you like it, I tried my best! Enjoy!

~Kurosaki-Chan

ED

********

After Ed had closed the door, he turned around, leaning back against it then sliding down to the floor. He hugged his knees to his chest and took deep breathes. 'Why did he have to come?' The blonde thought, 'Why did he have to find me, why can't he just leave me alone?'

"Mommy?" Ed was snapped out of his thoughts by his daughter's voice, "Mommy, what's wrong?" Ed smiled at her softly.

"Nothing's wrong sweetheart." He claimed.

"Then why are you crying?" At her words Ed realized he was crying. He quickly wiped away the tears.

"It's nothing baby. Mommy was just remembering something sad that happened a long time ago." He said. Winry crawled over to him and sat in front of him.

"What was sad?" She asked.

"C'mon, let's sit somewhere more comfortable." He stood, picking up his daughter, carrying her over to the sofa in the next room over. He had avoided the girl's question for now.

"Mommy."

"Hmm?"

"Who was that at the door?" Ed stopped, he debated telling Winry who Roy was, but decided against it.

"It was no one sweetie." He told her instead. He would keep Winry from not knowing who Roy was. The man would be a nobody to her. Just until the right time, when she was older he'd tell her.

"Did he make you cry?"

"No, he didn't. I just remembered something sad." He hated looking weak in front of his daughter, and it was bad enough he'd been crying. If she knew he was crying because of Roy, she'd see him as even weaker. Ed pulled her close to him, kissing her forehead. He and Win were the only one's who knew about Winry and her story. Ed hadn't even told Al, fearing the same reaction from him that he'd received from the Colonel. 'He's probably worried sick.' Ed thought. 'If he knew would he still worry?' Suddenly Winry's stomach growled and Edward laughed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, and she nodded, "Let's go get dinner started then. It is almost six o' clock." Winry jumped off his lap and they both started for the kitchen.

******

ROY

*****

Roy had stood outside the blonde's door about ten minutes after the other had slammed the door in his face. He chewed over the words Ed had thrown at him. '"Go away! Don't ever come near me, or my daughter. I'm not sharing her with a bastard like you!" What the hell is that supposed to mean? Why would I even want to be a parent to that little girl.' No matter what Ed had told him, the only way Ed could have a child with him is if he either adopted, or was with a woman. 'It had to be why he left! Why else would he leave?' The part that confused Roy was the 'I'm Pregnant' joke. Was that his way of saying he had been cheating and now ha got a woman pregnant with his baby? Roy seethed at the thoughts running through his head. 'Why didn't he just tell the truth? What's so hard about that.' As he left he caught sight of a familiar blonde girl, who was carrying multiple bags full of screws, bolts and other tools. Roy watched as she approached the house he'd just left and stopped at the front door.

"Edward open the door!" She shouted.

"Do it yourself, I've got my hands full."

"So do I now get your ass over here and open this door!!!"