Finding Him

Oh my god I'm so sorry about this!!! I know you guys love love love "Just Believe Me" and I'm sorry for not working on it in so long. I've been trying to set a ground for my new story "I'm Cruel But I Love You" but I promise I'll try to update this more I really will! I hope you like this chapter, and I hope you like the ones that will come after this one too!

Each of the groups Roy had assigned were assigned to search different parts of the town. Breda and Havoc had been assigned to the outermost section of the little town.

"This is taking forever!" Havoc complained. "The chief obviously wanted to be left alone. Why can't Mustang just let him be?"
"Well he did run off without explaining why." Breda said, "If I were him, I'd want to know why he left too." Suddenly, as they passed a small brown house they heard a loud crash then a familiar voice.
"WIN I'M SORRY!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!!!! They heard Ed's voice shout.
"YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARAGE!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO MY ASS!!!" A high pitched female voice shouted back at him.
"WIN!!!! WATCH THE LANGUAGE!!!!! AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!! OW!!!!!"
"DON'T LIE TO ME!!!! NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS THOUGH, YOU'LL BECOME REAL GOOD FRIENDS WITH MY WRENCH!!!"
"I THOUGHT I ALREADY WAS!!!"
"OH TRUST ME, YOU AREN'T." Then it went quiet.
"Breda," Havoc looked at the other man. "I think we found him."
~~~~~~~~
Ed sat on the back porch watching his little girl swing.
"Mommy! Look at how high I can go!!!" She laughed pumping her legs harder.
"Yeah, amazing sweetheart!" He praised her. " Just be careful!"
"I am Mommy." Ed smiled. He loved his daughter with all his heart. Win said he spoiled her rotten but Ed just wanted to give her everything he never did have growing up. Ed turned his attention back to the book he was reading. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" was the name of it. It was a sad book so far but Ed hoped it might have a happy ending. But he wouldn't know until he finished the book. Ed heard the doorbell ring and Den bark. He set down his book standing up.

"Winry! Stay here for Mommy okay?!" The young girl smiled back at him.

"I'll stay right here Mommy!"

"Good girl!" He left the yard making his way to the front door. 'It must be one of Win's customer's.' He thought. He undid the chain and opened the door.

"Sorry Win's not-"

"Ed."

"Nope!" Ed saw who it was and slammed the door closed, Roy though, had stuck his foot in front of the door frame stopping the door from being closed. "Go away!" He shouted, close to tears. 'Why did he have to find me?!' he thought.

"Ed, baby-"

"Don't call me that." Ed whispered interrupting Roy.

"Huh?"

"Don't act like were a couple." He looked at Roy through the crack between the door and it's frame, "Just leave me alone!"

"Mommy?" Roy heard the voice of a little girl coming down the hall. Ed whipped around at the sound of the voice, "Mommy who's at the door?"

"It's no one sweetheart, I thought I told you to stay out back." Ed scolded the little girl. 'Who is that girl? Did he get together with someone else when he left? Is that why he left?' So many questions were building up inside of Roy's head feeding the anger and jealousy that he held against whoever this woman was that took his Edward.

"But it got hot." He hated this little girl too. She was proof that Ed was with someone else. Roy paid no attention to the fact that the little girl called Ed 'mommy' instead of 'daddy' his mind was too clouded with anger, jealousy, and hate. When Ed had finally convinced the girl to go off elsewhere, and had turned back to Roy, the man was seething.

"Who is she?" He demanded and Ed looked at him confused.

"Who's who?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb with me, I saw that little girl, now who is she?!" Ed looked at him with heartbroken shock.

"There was no one else." the blonde said.

"Then was the girl adopted?"

"No."

"What the hell Ed! You're not making any sense at all!" What kind of story was Ed giving him. "The little devil didn't just grow from a tree." Ed's face darkened when Roy called the blonde's daughter a 'little devil.'

"Get out!" He growled.

"What?"

"I said get out!" He cried tears running from his eyes, "Get out and don't come back! You wanna know why I left?! You never took me seriously! Never! And I was sick of it. I was sick of you taking everything I said with a grain of salt! I just wanted you to believe me!" He pushed Roy who fell away from the door shocked at the young man's outburst, "Go away! Don't ever come near me, or my daughter. I'm not sharing her with a bastard like you!" With that the blonde slammed the front door leaving a very confused Roy Mustang. What had the boy been talking about?! He had always taken Ed seriously! Was the kid still pissed about him not laughing at his 'I'm Pregnant' joke? What did he mean by not sharing his daughter with Roy? Why would Roy want to be a parent to that girl? She isn't even related to him... Right?

Again I'm so sorry for not updating this in like forever and I promise I'll try to update "Just Believe Me" more often. This one seems to be the most popular out of all my stories. I'm glad you guys like it, it encourages me to keep going! Don't forget to rate & review!!!!!! Love ya guys!

~Kurosaki-Chan