Part 12

Michaels POV

God she's sweet. I really hope she knows I'm not using her for anything. I really like her no matter if we have sex or not I still like her. Sure she's really really great in bed but her personality is amazing. Sure we disagree on a few things but we like a lot of the same things. I guess that's what made this night so perfect because we're not the same but we fit together almost perfectly. I really hope she is the one. At the same time I'm really scared she'll leave me for Luke. I know she still has feelings for him even though she tries to hide them with anger. I pull into my driveway and see Luke waiting for me.

"So Michael how did it go?"

"We had dinner and talked. We got to know each other and when the restaurant was closing we walked around for a while."

"Till two am?"

"Yes till two am."

"It sounds like you two­-"

"No we didn't."

"Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Favorite season?"

"Winter."

"Favorite drink?"

"She's fine with anything but prefers dr pepper."

"How good is she in bed?"

"I don't know."

"Hmm okay."

"Can I go to bed now?"

"Why so eager to go to bed?"

"I'm helping Lili look at a house at noon. I don't want the person to ask for more money than the place is worth."

"More like to see if the house is big enough to fuck her in while her sister is home."

"Luke not everything is about fucking."

"You sure? Because you smell like you just had sex."

"Fine you want to know the truth?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. She gave me a goodnight kiss and ran off but I wanted to tell her something before she ran off so I went to her room while she was changing to take a shower so when she answered the door she was in a towel. She kissed me and one thing lead to another and we had sex. We both agreed that it'll be a while before we have sex again because we are looking for a real relationship not a fuck buddy."

"Sure you are."

"Not everyone is like you Luke."

"Just hope you used protection. Knowing that you don't have an emergency one."

"Funny thing, she did."

"Was her bra and underwear matching?"

"Didn't see them, they were already off when I got there. She was about to shower."

"Oh."

"I'm going to bed. Night Luke." I walk inside and fall asleep. When I wake up I see it's almost noon. I call Lili saying I might be a little late. I get dressed and drive over to the hotel and pick up Lili.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey handsome." I kiss her.

"What's the address?" She gives me the address and we get there in a few minutes. "Wow this house is beautiful." I hold her hand. "But not as beautiful as you."

"Oh my god you're so cheesy."

"And?"

"I think it's sweet." She gets on her tiptoes and kisses me.