Pt | 6

Minutes later you saw Will, Tati and Bailey come into the studio. Will was hurt I could tell by the way he clutches his stomach.

Soni : What happened?
Bailey : He got elbowed in the stomach by that person but hey the good news is we did hurt him. I punched him in the eye and nose.
Tati : I broke his arm. That should really stand out tomorrow.
You : Wow, good job guys. Im sure whoever he is, im sure he's here for the competition and of course he would be there tomorrow.
Ken : Im guessing its one of the guys in Alpha Gang, trying to eliminate us to win that competition.
Marielle : Yeah, I was thinking of that too. I mean, it cant be Matt or Dana right? They are our friends, they know us pretty well and they are nice to us.
Valentina : Yeah, we attend their class everytime, it cant be them.
You : We'll just have to wait and see then.

-The next day; competition day

Everyone gathered backstage with their choreographers. I tried to keep a lookout for the people here. I checked everyone was there but not Dana. But it cant be her?

Ken : Y/N!

I turned and saw Dana had a knife at Ken's throat. Everyone turned to look.

Tati : It's a she?! And not a he?! Oh my god!
Bailey : Black eye, broken arm. Yepp. She's the one.
You : Dana?
Matt : Oh my god Dana! What are you doing?
You : You didn't know its your girlfriend who's doing this all along?
Matt : I swear. There was no evidence or anything suspicious when im with her.
Dana : Get close and I'll slit his throat!

You and Ken had tears in your eyes. You need to be quick. One wrong move and he'll die.

You took a step forward.

Dana : Don't get close!
Ken : Its okay y/n, don't come near. If I were to die, I want you to win this competition for me and remember, always remember, I love you and always will.
You : But I'll be lonely!
Ken : No you're not. I'll be by your side all the time, watching you.

Ken smiled weakly.

Matt : Dana, don't do this please. Why are you risking innocent lives? I cant believe you're doing this. I thought you were a special girl. But instead you pretended to be an angel and be a monster behind my back.
Dana : No! Im not a monster!
Matt : Im disappointed with you Dana. We're over.
Dana : No no no, you said you loved me!
Matt : Not with a monster!

Dana began to cry and slowly let go of Ken. She sat in a corner, cried and pulling her hair like a mad person. I ran to Ken and hugged him. Security then came and took her to the police. Matt hung up from a phone call and walked towards us.

Matt : Im sorry you guys had to deal with all this, with Gabe and Sheaden too. I feel so bad that they died at such a young age. They didn't have the chance to explore and enjoy this beautiful universe.
Soni : Me too. Im sorry you had to deal with your girlfriend being a murderer.
Matt : Its okay, I just found out that Dana has mental problems. Only that she doesn't show to the people she loves. She does it all behind out backs.
Sean : Im sorry to hear that.
Matt : Thank you. Now good luck out there for your competition.
You : Thank you.
Alex : Lets practice one last time to get these things off our minds.
Boogie : Alright.

After the competition, they went to explore Vegas with everyone else. At 5pm, they went went back for the results.

"Attention everybody! Here we are, the end of the competition. How time goes by so fast. I remem-"

"Just tell us the winners already!", someone shouted. Everyone laughed.

"Alright alright. Geez. Kids nowadays. Alright, it was hard to choose the winner but 3rd place goes to... Alpha Gang! Now, 1st place goes to... drumroll please! Homies Skillet! And so, 2nd place is Bass Truckers! Congratulations everyone! And as promised, the winner gets to go on tour! Thank you for participating! See you guys next time! Have a good day!"

Soni : Congratulations you guys. I guess we have to go back home since we lost the bet.
You : Hm. I've made my decision, you guys can stay. We're cool now aren't we?
Will : Really?
Valentina : You don't mind?
You : Of course not.

•tbc•