Pt | 1

-3 days before the competition-

Everyone is already in New York for the second round of the competition. Everyone decided to just stay in one hotel room since it could save a lot of money and they could have sleepovers and more fun.

Alex unlocked the hotel room door and you and kenny dashed into the room.

Y/N : I get the bed!
Kenny : Oh no you wont!

You were almost reaching the bed when Kenny grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug from the back.

Y/N : No! That's cheating! Let go!
Ken : I'd rather get you than get the bed. Haha
Y/N : Oh you cheesy lil boy.
Bailey : Guess I get the bed then! Hahaha
Y/N : And I guess we'll camp on the floor then haha
Boogie : Oh stop with the cheesyness you two.
Alex : There's two king sized beds, so you guys could share, I'll sleep on the floor since you guys are gonna be competing so you need more comfort for your body.
Tati : Guess I'll be sharing with Bailey and Boogie then!
Sean : Oh god. That means these two lovers be sharing with me and I'll be third wheeling. Urgh.
Y/N : Hahaha I pity you Sean. Go get a girl. I know you have a crush.
Kenny : Yeah go get one aha
Alex : Okay guys, in 30 minutes we'll go to the nearby studio to practice so get yourself ready.
Everyone : Yeah alright.

Then you received a text; "The fun wont last long."

Y/N : Guys! I've got a text from that anon again!
Boogie : Where?
Y/N : Here.
Tati : Oh no. What is he or she gonna do now...
Sean : Doesn't matter, we have to have a look out for each others' backs.

-A day before the competition-

Alex : So since you guys have put so much effort in the past two days, I'll give you guys a rest today, you can go and take a look around New York.
Boogie: Yay! Shopping!
Alex : Urm boogie? I would not suggest that.
Boogie : Aw. Why not?
Sean : Hahaha we need to be careful about spending dumbhead. Aha
Boogie : Urgh fine.
Y/N : Let's just roam around and take pictures and eat lots of food!
Kenny : Sounds like a good idea!
Bailey : Lets!
Tati : And on our boards! Lets!

While they were just riding around New York, Tati saw a store that sells lots of pretty leggings.

Tati : Hey guys, I wanna look in this store, you guys go ahead, come back later okay?
Bailey : Yeah sure.

They went off leaving Tati alone in the store.

Suddenly Sean's phone rang. A private number.

Sean : Hello?
Anon : Guess you forgot to watch your friend's back do you? Good luck finding her.
Sean : Shit.
Y/N : Who was it?
Sean : Its that anon. He reminded me that we were supposed to watch each others' backs. And she said good luck in finding Tati.
Boogie : Shit shit shit!
Kenny : What are we waiting for? Lets go back to the store and find her from there!
Bailey : Lets go! We must find her before dawn, we wouldn't want Alex to know about this! The competition is tomorrow!

They all went back to the store to find Tati. And yeah, she was not there.

•tbc•