Pt | 2

Will's POV;

I was just riding on my hoverboard past an alley. A body from the corner of my eye caught my attention. I turned to look. Its like I know this body. So I went and check it out.

Will : Tati! Oh my god! What happened to you! Oh god wake up Tati wake up!
Tati : Huh? Will? Where am i? What happened?
Will : I don't know what happened! You're lying in an alley! Lucky I saw you! What happened to your forehead?
Tati : Oh my god. I think I remember. Someone hit me in the head and I passed out.
Will : Who was it?
Tati : I don't know, he or she was wearing a mask.
Will : A mask? Hm weird. But here, let me help you. Lets get you to your friends. They must be worried.

Sean's POV;

We couldn't find Tati and its already 5pm, we need to be back at the hotel at 6:30. Everyone's tired. We decided to sit outside the store Tati went.

Y/N : I'm hungry.
Ken : I'm tired.
Bailey : I'm thirsty.
Boogie : My board's battery is dying.
Sean : *sigh*

I looked to the right and saw Tati and Will. Will was supporting her to walk.

Sean : Tati! Oh my god!
Tati : I'm fine, its okay.

Then you received a text; "That was just the beginning. You're lucky I spared her life."

Y/N : What do you want?!

But the person ended the conversation.

-Competition Day

Before they went on stage for their performance, they ate an energy bar and drank a cup of water to fill their stomachs and refill their energy.

Just they were about to go on stage, Boogie fainted.

Sean : Oh my god Boogie!
You : No no no not now!
Bailey : Boogs!
Alex : I'll take care of her, you guys continue with the competition.
Ken : But what about her spot?
Alex : Just leave it. Do your best, good luck guys, I'll see you later.
Tati : Let's go guys, we need to continue and make Boogie proud.
Bailey : Oh god, I cant believe this.
Sean : Its okay, lets go.

Just before you stepped in the stage, you saw Soni and Kaycee laughing towards you.

-After the competition

You went and looked for Soni and Kaycee. Backstage, you saw Soni first and you straight up went at her, grabbed her by the neck and slammed her at a wall.

Y/N : What did you do to Boogie?!
Soni : *groans in pain* Ow! I didn't do anything!
Kaycee : Woah y/n, calm down. I swear we didn't do anything to her.
You : Then why were you guys laughing at us when Boogie fainted?! I saw it with my eyes! Don't lie to me!
Ken : Woah y/n, let go of her, she's gasping.

You let go of Soni, Kaycee and Valentina helped her up.

Soni : I swear I didn't do anything, why would I do it? I received the same texts from that person too remember?
You : Well, you could be lying and pretended to receive those texts too just so you can get revenge!
Kaycee : Look me in the eyes y/n! Do I look like I'm lying?! If we said we didn't do it, we didn't do it!
Soni : It's up to you if you wanna believe us but we didn't even have any intentions towards you guys! We treat you guys like our family, we wouldn't simply wanna hurt you.
You : Fine, im sorry for hurting you, I believe you. But why were you guys laughing in my direction?
Kaycee : Oh nothing, its just your shirt.. You have a duck tail.
You : Oh for fucks sake! They dont judge by my duck tail wont they?
Soni : Nah of course not. haha

•tbc•