I Need You {Short Story/Smut}

Part 4

Stiles opened Lydia's bedroom door and noticed she wasn't there. He took a seat on her bed and waited. He wiped the tear that had fallen from his eye and sniffled.

Lydia wipes the bathroom floor with a towel and adjusts the one wrapped around her body. She puts her wet red mess of hair in a bun and walks into her room. She's startled when she realizes Stiles is on her bed. But what scares her the most is his red, irritated eyes with tears pooling on his lashes.

He stands up and wraps his arms around her small frame. Lydia clutches onto his shirt and she looks up at him expectantly. He places a soft kiss on her lips and she feels one of his tears drop onto her cheek.

"I'm sorry," Stiles cries and places another kiss on her head, "I shouldn't have came—"

Lydia places a kiss on his lips to shush him. "What happened?" She asks him softly. Stiles runs a hand through his hair and puffs out a shaky breath.

"Malia knows I quit lacrosse and she's angry about it," Stiles sighs, "And so is my dad. And so is coach. Everybody's mad at me." He starts to cry and Lydia hugs him tighter. "Are you mad at me?" He quietly asks.

Lydia furrows her eyebrows, thinking for the best answer. "Yes," She admits, "But not for that. You made the right decision about not playing lacrosse."

Stiles lets out a soft, strangled sob and he buries his face in her wet hair. "M'sorry," He cries, "I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for abandoning the best thing I had in my life for some shitty people at school. I'm so fucking sorry Lydia."

Lydia doesn't say anything back. She doesn't say anything back because she feels the tears pricking her eyes, and she knows that if she opens her mouth a cry with fall from her lips. She will cry and it'll making him feel worse. So, she stays quiet, and takes her time to control herself.

"Can I stay here tonight?" He inquires, but it sounds more like a plead. Lydia nods against his chest. A sigh escapes his lips and his arms loosens their grip on her waist.

She goes to her dresser and pulls out a pair of shorts and a tank-top. Stiles sits back down on her bed and Lydia quickly goes into the bathroom to change.

He looks around her room that has changed so much over the years. The walls that were once purple with pink butterflies are now plain white. Her bed that once had pink blankets was now covered with a very light violet blanket.

Framed pictures were on the dresser and he stood up to look at them. Their was a few of her and her parents. Others of her and Allison Argent, Lydia's friend. One picture was not on a frame and faced down on the flat surface of the wood. He picked it up and turned it over to look at it.

The picture was of him and her when they were little. Lydia was smiling a bright smile while helping Stiles hold up the fish he had caught on his dad's boat. He was smiling too, his toothy smile, even though he was missing his two front teeth.

Lydia walks out of the bathroom. She looks at him and then the picture.

"You kept this?" Stiles asks her, looking up to smile at her. Lydia's cheeks flush red but she nods.

"I couldn't find it in myself to throw it away," She admits.

Stiles slips the photo into a frame, even though he's covering another photo but he doesn't care.

"Don't," He quietly says, "Don't ever throw it away." He walks towards Lydia and cups her cheeks with his hands. "I'm here now and I'm not leaving again."

"What if I do something stupid?" Lydia questions, "What if I screw up? I always screw up."

"I'm not leaving you again," Stiles promises. He slowly leans in and takes her bottom lip between his. Lydia smiles a little and deepens the kiss. Her arms wrap around his neck and he hums.

"Come on," Lydia says softly, "It's late. Lets get some sleep." Stiles nods and she leads him towards the bed. They get in and he pulls her body into his as they lay down. He drapes an arm over her body and hugs her into his chest. Lydia smiles as he places a kiss onto the back of her neck.
-

I'm Sorry! I know I've been hiatus and MIA for a while. I'm not going to make any excuses so I'm just gonna tell you why. Sterek. I've been looking at fan art of Stiles and Derek and I've been writing about them on my other account. (AlisonLovesSterek ) I know I've said it a hundred times but seriously, check it out!!! I write it for you guys!

-Alison