Chapter 1

I walked through the arena doors not really expecting anything different then what I got back in NXT, no acknowledgment, no friends, just a bunch of weird looks. I was greeted sweetly by a few backstage employees and it was nice to have some nice faces, but no superstar even gave me a second look as I dragged my things down the hall to try and find the Diva's room. Someone walked around the corner and before I could react we collided and both fell back. "God I am SO sorry!" I said getting up quickly and offering out my hand. He got up himself and dusted off his shirt. "Whatever, just watch where you're- wait, new here?" He said, his sparkling blue eyes catching my faded green ones, he was a person I could mistake for no other, the DASHING, Cody Rhodes. I nodded quietly, keeping my mouth shut so I wouldn't further embarrass myself. "Cody" he said and offered his hand. I shook his hand. "Jamie, Jamie Sapphire" I replied.

"Well Jamie, watch where you're going next time" he said straightly and briskly walked past me. No matter how much of a bitch he may be, I want that bitch. I turned and watched him walk a little of the way down the hall and then I turned forward and picked my things off the floor. "Don't mind him, Cody can be a real bitch" came a voice from in front of me. I looked up and saw the man I recognized as CM Punk. "Tell me about it" I said picking up my things and standing up to my full height, which was still a good 5 inches shorter than him. He grabbed the handle of my suitcase. "C'mon... Uh..."

"Jamie" I put in.

"Right, Jamie, I know where you're going, follow me" he prompted. I smiled and followed him down a couple of halls and then I saw the door with the Divas plaque on it. "Thanks a bunch" I said happily.

"Anytime Jamie, if you need anything, I'm here" he said smiling. He turned and walked a little down the hall. "Punk?" I said. He turned to me. "Would you mind waiting? I'm gonna need some help getting to the ring for my debut" I said shyly. He chuckled and leaned against the wall. "No problem" I went into the locker room and put my things down in a random locker, pulling my gear out so I wouldn't keep Punk waiting. I pulled out my magenta sports bra and sparkling mini magenta zipper hoodie with matching sparkling magenta shorts and my magenta converse sneakers. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and brushed it out so it didn't look like a wreck and took out my fishnet gloves as put them on too. I walked out if the door and saw Punk looking down at his phone. I cleared my throat and he looked up, eyes scanning over me, face showing slight shock but trying to hide it as best as possible. "Like it?" I asked, spinning around so he could see the whole thing. "Yes, I really do" he said "Although" oh God, I thought, he's gonna tell me it doesn't look good on me "I think you should make it the color sapphire! You know, to match your name" he offered. I looked down at my outfit and thought about it. "You know, that'd make a whole hell of a lot more sense" I said giggling at myself. He grabbed my arm and I looked up to see him next to me. "C'mon, let me show you around" he said sweetly.

We walked along and I met a bunch if superstars and divas formally. We looked on at the screen for Monday Night and saw that they were saying the Divas match was next so Punk waked me over to the entrance to the ramp. He was gonna leave again, and I didn't want to bug him, but something told me that this was going to be who I was gonna spend a lot of time with. I grabbed his arm and he turned to face me. "Would you come with me?" I asked meekly. He smiled. "Like I said earlier, anything you need" he replied grabbing my shoulders and pushing me out through the curtain as my theme song 'Get The Party Started' started blaring out. I walked out on the ramp and looked at the huge arena full of people an was in complete awe at everyone there, cheering out for me, but tried not to show it. I pulled my fists up in front of me and threw them out to the sides which set off loud blue fireworks off to the sides of me. Punk grabbed my wrist and twirled me around, which caught me by surprise and I almost fell but he caught me and lifted me back up. The fans were cheering and I was wondering what it could have been about, but now knowing the WWE Universe like I do, I can tell you now that they definitely saw a couple they wanted. I looked ahead of me and saw my opposition, Beth Phoenix, laughing at me. In her eyes, I was just some rookie that she'd take down and be over with, but that wasn't the case. I got in the ring and the bell went off, and Beth was getting the beating if a lifetime. There was a flurry if punches and kicks, and people still tell me I did some moves off the ropes, but I don't remember much really, I was way too pissed at her to care what I did. I do remember, however, that she said I got lucky, I wasn't worth anything, and that I wasn't gonna get anywhere in the WWE... And after that I remember seeing her with a nosebleed and Punk having to drag me backstage... Shit got out of hand...

Loved and Liedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें