Chapter 20

*/*/* Caroline's POV */*/*

Harry was standing next to the door frame just glaring at me with an expression he has never looked at me before.

"Harry I..I can explain" I stuttered.

"Explain what? That you hid my own daughter away from me? Does Ivan even or did you lie to him as well?" Harry stormed.

"He knows it's not his daughter. He's just been there for me and he's a nice guy he takes care of me and Emilie" I didn't know what to tell him I was caught in my own lie.

"Ivan needs to know" Harry said turning around and going back to where Ivan was in the living room.

"Harry, please" I begged.

I wanted to be the one to tell Ivan about Harry I just think that too long. Harry did deserve to know about his daughter but I forbid him from his responsibility.

"Ivan deserves to know" Harry said turning back towards me.

I looked at Niall for help but all he did was nod agreeing with Harry.

"Deserve to know what?" Ivan popped out of nowhere.

My adrenaline was pumping non-stop not knowing on how to react towards Ivan. I could feel my eyes starting to get watery but I wasn't going to cry that will just make me look weaker.

"Ivan...I'm Em-" Harry started but I cut him off pleading for him to not say a word.

"Harry, please" Harry looked at me with pity as if I were sacrificing something so valuable to him.

"Thanks for inviting us over Ivan everything was delicious. Come on Niall we got to go" Hazza waved for Niall to follow him to the door.

Was I being selfish and forbidding Harry from his daughter? I just don't know how to deal with this situation everything is just falling out of my hands and I cannot handle it no more. Ever since I left England and met Ivan I thought that I was never going to face Harry again and know he's here and knows about Emilie.

Seeing Harry leave with his head down and his hands in his pockets made feel like the worst person alive. I didn't want him to feel that way; I just had to say it before her left.

"Ivan...Harry is Emilie's father" I shouted the truth, both Harry and Niall's head turned towards me.

Ivan just stood there speechless looking between the lads and me. Everything was silent for several minutes we just stared at each other and whenever Harry looked at me I turned to a different direction.

"Mommy my shoe ripped" Emilie came running towards me with her small shoe in her hand.

Harry's eyes dropped on Em and I could see his eyes sparkling with tears and a smile spreading across his face.

"Sweetie," Ivan bent down next to Emilie.

Em looked up towards her dad with a smile, "Yes daddy"

"Um you know Harry here he's you dad, your real dad" I gasped looking at Ivan as if he were crazy. Why in the world did he tell Emilie? She doesn't need to know this, not right now.

"Ivan" I snapped.

"It's okay she needs to know" Ivan looked up at me his eyes showing sympathy and trust.

"No you my daddy" Emilie poked Ivan's chest, that adorable smile of hers never leaving.

"Yes sweetie," I started bending down so I could be her height. "Harry is you also your dad he's your real dad and Ivan is your second dad" I looked deep into my little princess eyes.

"You're my daddy too?" Emilie looked at Harry.

"Yes princess I'm your daddy too" Harry smiled.

"My daddy plays with me. Do you want to play with me too?" Em

"Of course I will love" Harry beamed.

"Will you take me to the park?" Em asked.

"Yes" Harry responded smiling down at her.

"Okay not tomorrow because my daddy is leaving and I need to say bye to him" Emilie smiled.

"Okay princess" Harry smiled and then looked with those bright green eyes.

"Come on baby lets go put you to sleep" Ivan grabbed Emilie and placed her on her back giving her a piggy back ride to her room.

"I'll wait for you in the car" Niall waved goodbye.

I walked outside with Harry by my side neither of us spoke we just walked towards their car.

"Thank you Care for everything" Harry spoke tilting his head towards me.

"Why are you thanking me for? I took away your chance of seeing your daughter grow" I looked at the ground.

He was quite for a few minutes before speaking again, "Maybe you did but what matters now is that your letting me spend time with her. Also Care you have raised one beautiful, intelligent, sweet girl you're a good mother" he lifted up my chin for me to see his honest eyes.

My heart started pounding faster and faster when I was him lean down towards me and slowly closing his eyes. For some reason that I just couldn't explain my body was moving towards him as well it was as if my body and my lips needed him.

"Umm...H-Harry..." I mumbled feeling his warm breath against my face.

"Goodnight Care" he whispered pecking my cheek softly.

Opening my eyes I saw him staring down at me with a smile on his face. That mysterious smile that tells me he is up to something and when Harry has an idea in his mind there is nothing that will stop him.

Comment! VOTE!! :D