Dean X Reader ~ 6

Christmas Special by Yours Truly!
(I used a sad pic because Dean crying makes me cry it has nothing to do with this oneshot)

THABK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS!!!

You do what every unnatural human being does on Christmas Eve. You go drinking at a strip club with your boyfriend. You never minded strip clubs much, but you only minded when Dean wanted to run off with a stripper. You didn't allow this. So, it was around ten 'o' clock at night, and you and Dean had just arrived at a Gentleman's club.
"Let's go find somewhere to sit. Your choice!" You say, smiling. Dean smiled back and grabbed your hand. He led you to a booth a couple feet away from some pole dancer. You watched Dean as he watched her intensely, and felt no jealously whatsoever. You were happy to see dean's face light up like this.

You smelled a heavy tang of alcohol and bad breath in the air. You turned around and saw some middle aged man, probably in his late forties. He smirked slyly.
"Hey babe. You have a nice body. How about you go dance for me?" His speech was slurred and he hastily grabbed your waist tightly. You growled at him.
"No, pervert." He clicked his tongue at you.
"Now don't use that language on me young lady." You saw the glint of a switchblade in one of his balled fists. Before your hunter instincts kicked in, his balled fist flew up to your throat and held you stiffly into him. You looked at Dean with pleading eyes. Dean looked over when he heard a quiet whimper. His eyes went wide, and his eyes held the burning flames of infuriation.
"Step away from her." Dean growled. The man smirked.
"Make me." Before the man could react, he punched the man right in the nose. The man reeled back, causing a shallow cut to form on your neck. You clutched at it to stop the bleeding. When it stopped, Dean grabbed your hand and rushed out of the Gentleman's club. He turned towards you.
"You okay?"
"Yeah. Thanks for saving me back there." You said. You checked your watch. It was 12:01am. You smiled, and captured Dean's lips in your own for a passionate kiss. When you two drew away, dean's eyes were wide and filled with love. You leaned in and whispered in Dean's ear.
"Merry Christmas, Dean."

Heehee giggles

~ZoeHerondale17