Dean X Reader ~ 1

I HAZ A TRENCH COAT

I SHALL BE CAS AND FLY AROUND THE WOOORLD

And remember, requests are open!

      You had been at a bar, relaxing and listening to the drone of music. You were on a bar stool, and a couple of stools away was a sober blonde dude with striking green eyes. You stared into the glass of Rum you had, and out of the corner of your eye you saw the man try to get out of his chair, but fall flat on his face.
    "Excuse me, are you alright?" you ask, and hold a hand towards the man and help him up. He nodded, and accepted your hand. Then he stumbled and you caught him.
   "Sorry, my balance is just not the best..." His voice was slurred and you rolled your eyes. Then I heard a loud smack, and I yelped.
  "Nice... Ass." The man whispered, and you sighed.
"Come on. Your coming home with me tonight." You grumble, and haul the man out the bar doors and listen to his stream of complaints and meaningless insults. You and him walked past a '67 Impala, and you heard the man whisper,
   "I'll be back baby." And you sit him in your '43 Volkswagen bug. He grumbled and you started the car.
   "Whats your name?" You ask, and drive towards your house.
   "Dean Winchester. May I ask yours, pretty lady?" Dean's words seemed to slur more by the second.
  "(Y/f/n)." You had reached your house, and Dean followed you in.
  "Guest room on the right." You grumble, and walk into your room, and fall asleep hearing Dean's slurred words of complaint and unnecessary stream of swears.

Heehee

Sober Dean!

~ZoeHerondale17