Dean X Reader ~ 4

When you had first met Dean, you were sixteen. He was the one that taught you how to drive, since you had no family except for a bitchy stepmom. Your father and mother had suffered the same fate from a demon, that you had easily killed a couple months ago. But the thing is, you didn't just kill it. You tortured the damn thing. You heard its screams until you stabbed it with a killing blow. This kind of affected you mentally, making you quite unstable. Luckily, you ran away with the Winchesters. They had saved you from your terrible childhood, and the agony of your parents killings.

       One night, you decided to go with Dean somewhere. When 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana came on, you let out a loud "WHOOP" and started to jam to the song. Dean saw this out of the corner of his eye, and smirked. Then he started singing. You were appalled by this, and started to sing with him too. Then Dean pulled into a gas station.
    "Hey (Y/n) can you get me some pie?" Dean asked, and you nodded. You stepped out of the car and heard Dean's faint shout of,
  "Get meh some pie!"

       You had gathered all of the food, including four slices of Apple pie. Two for Dean, and two for yourself. When you stepped out of the gas station, you heard the faint music of 'Eye of the Tiger' starting, and saw Dean's hands "drumming" to the beat. /anyone remember that episode?/ you heard,
  "Rising up!" And then Dean slowly rose, lip syncing. He saw you and blushed slightly. You just smiled and walked up to the Impala and handed Dean his pie. His face lit up like a kid at Christmas when he saw the two slices of pie. Dean pecked your lips.
  "Thanks babe." You giggled.
  "No problem Dean-o." You smiled as he drove away from the gas station.

      When You and Dean got back to the motel, you two sat on the couch and sat there eating your pie. Dean sadly stole some of your pie, but on the inside, you didn't care. You enjoyed spending time with Dean nevertheless.