"Well then", Jennifer says with both hands firmly together as she slowly walked away from the area, "I guess since we've cleared up some things, it'll be best for me to go back to where I was before, wouldn't it?"

Almost immediately, students switch back to talking amongst themselves about what the hell happened. Which leaves Damon to quietly bring over both our parents to where I was no longer sitting on the table.

"There you are", my mum goes in for a hug and holds onto my wrists to look at me from a standing distance, "Were you standing over here the entire time?"

"No, of course not. I was just about to walk over to you guys after I heard Jennifer call you out."

"Ah, Jennifer.... that's her name", my mum nods at Michael beside her, "Do you know why she went away so quickly? Such a sweet girl, too."

"I have no idea", I naturally say, "But I do have friends waiting for me over there, so Damon can be your tour guide around the school for now, okay?"

They weirdly enough agree, but I don't leave without Damon secretly holding onto my hand as I walk away.

A silent, 'Are you sure?'

I pull away, 'Don't worry'

Trying my hardest not to look back, I scan over the students in hopes of finding, at least, one of my friends, but don't even step forward when Kandy tackles me in a hug. 
"Jo'ee~"

"Hey to you too", I kind of pet her so she pulls away, "Where's the rest of the group?"

"I don't know, probably busy. Screw them."

"Oh, then how come you're here-"

"What's more important is that I just witnessed the best 'in your face' kiss and basically HAVE YOU AND DAMON HAD SEX YET?"

By reflex, I shut her mouth with my hand.
"Kandy. You're too, damn loud-"

"Plez, I dun cur abut peepl wen my las vergn fren is no longur my vergn fren, huny", her words come out in muffles so I take my hand off.

"I'm your last virgin friend?", I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Doesn't matter. So, have you?", her eyes light up, "Finally had sex with your Romeo there?"

"No."

"Then have you... given him a little helping hand down there with his joystick?"

"Did you really call it-? Just stop. Please."

"Okay, geez", she raises both hands in defense and leans over to me, "Has he given you a little help down in your magic hole of-"

"Bye."

"No, wait", she pulls my arm back, "Sorry, couldn't help it. But I do want to know... where exactly in the list of FaceBook relationship statuses do you and Damon stand?"

Looking at the darkening sky, I desperately want to tell her I didn't know the answer myself too well, but only shrug, tightening my hand around hers.