"I don't deserve you" I beam. Saac and Cameron are the only two people who have stood up for me constantly. I think it's about time that I was a little bit more exciting and really showed this 'coming of age' trip who's boss. "Come on" I say pushing Cameron out of the booth. I down my cooling drink in one and look back at him. He laughs at me as he kisses me once again.

"You have a cream moustache" He laughs.

"And now so do you" I say licking the remnants on my beverage from my top lip. I take Cameron's hand and drag him further into the complex.

I push open the door leading the closed outdoors pool.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Isn't it quite obvious?" I say stripping down into my underwear. 20 seconds of courage is all it takes. I dive head first into the freezing water before surfacing to find Cameron lifting his shirt above his head. Damn. He drops his jeans, kicking off his shoes and socks before jumping in next to me. He grabs my butt, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he tightens his grip on my butt cheeks. I decide to wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up easily.

"Oh the things I would do to you" He mutters looking down on me.

"What?" I smirk, knowing full well the words that just escaped his lips.

"You heard me" He smirks, kissing my neck. I tilt my head back slightly as he lays me back, floating on the surface. He kisses my neck down to my bra before looking up at me. I don't respond. I'm not ready to go this far with someone I just met. He smiles sympathetically as he keeps he firm grip on me. He lifts me upright to face him once again. "You're stunning"

"You're a sweet talker" I retaliate. I push myself away from him, swimming through the freezing depth.

"Where you going?" He calls after me.

"Follow and you'll find out" I smirk, pushing my wait through into the deserted indoor pool. The water soon warmens as I hear Cameron splash around behind me. I climb out of the water, making my way to the only just turned off hot tub. I push the button to turn it back on before stepping inside it. Cameron quickly follows.

"This is more like it" He smirks as he climb in next to me. He sits next to me as I straddle him, starting to kiss his neck, being sure that everyone knows who's been here. He tilts his head back as I grind slightly on him. "What did I do to earn this?"

"You're the only guy I want Cameron- past and present" I whisper as he looks at me.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words."

"We only met a few days ago."

"Despite the fact that I've had a major crush on you since I started school."

"Well I didn't know that. Now you should definitely come to introduce yourself because this would be going a lot further than it will tonight." I smirk.

"Such a tease" He shakes his head.

"It's not teasing, it's called keeping you interested." I tell him, channelling my inner Isaac.

"Oh honey, I'll be interested for a long time." He smirks.

"Glad to hear it" I smile boldly. My eyes flicker to the clock on the wall above our heads. "Holy crap, it's almost midnight, we should get back"

"Do we have to?" Cameron says pulling my body closer to his own.

"Yes" I tell him, kissing his cheek and then clambering off of him. I walk/run around the edge of the pool, opening the door that connects to the outside. A freezing wave of air hits my almost completely naked body as I scramble to pull my clothes over my dripping wet torso. I wait for Cameron to be ready until we break into a run to get back to the rooms.

I push the door open to see Alexa and Jack fast asleep in one of the beds. Sawyer and Isaac take the other bed; Isaac tends to lay in a starfish formation, taking up the entirety of the bed. I step uneasily back into the corridor to see Cameron already stood behind me, holding the door open. I slide past him, into the room. He shuts the door firmly behind him as I unzip my jacket. Without a word, he pulls out a t-shirt, handing it to me before changing out his wet clothing. I change discretely before climbing into bed with my new love interest. Looks like a little foreplay and a fight was all it took.