Chapter 12

Tony's POV

"It thought you weren't supposed to be out for a few days, you fucker!" I yelled.  Skye cowered behind me and I was fearfully aware of what kind of situation Andrew could awaken again, but this time, I wouldn't stop it.

"Why did you do it?" That was a question I wasn't expecting to come from Skye's mouth.  Andrew look at Skye as if he as the one to commit a crime.  Then, without warning, broke out in laughter, as if that was the most funniest thing he has ever heard in his life.

"Really?  You should know the answer to that Skye!  You are a demon Halfling, a dying subspecies of Halfling!  That would make my kid, if I had one with you worth millions!  You aren't the first one I've don't this to.  My sister helps me by picking out the demon halflings then after the kid is born, steal it and sell it!  It's an easy thing to do.  All we have to do is act differently than normal then, we got them!  My sister's mate is always the one to move first to scout out any demon halflings then we move in for the kill.  It also help that we have a law that makes abortion impossible!" He said between laughs.  Wait, he's done this before?!  This sick bastard! 

"Andrew usually acts all nice with his prey.  For some reason he didn't with Skye.  I think the reason is Tony really.  I've heard about you Andrew.  You are a sick bastard and you deserve to be killed." Candice answered. How much does she know about this guy?

"You really have no right to live Andrew. Because I agree with the necromancer, you are a sick bastard and you don't deserve a mate," a voice rumbled. I looked around for the source and found out that Rifle, the dragon spoke. Andrew just shrugged.

"Says the dragon that flew us almost everywhere." He answered. Rifle hung his head in shame.

" I didn't know you were doing this to others though. But that would explain why we would stay in a certain area for so long. Plus you said that you would help me find my brothers and sister! Only to find out that they were killed! They were the only ones I had left after my brother Blacky killed my mom! I never knew you would do this child trafficking thing though, and I'm ashamed that I even was apart of it! I'm sorry but you can't be around me for a while." Rifle answered. I remember that fight between the brothers that had killed them both. Rifle must have been so lost without them.

"That won't be necessary Rifle. This Halfling would make my sons completely disgusted. His mate us on the verge of death anyways. She has cancer and today is her last day alive. So Andrew, goodbye and I hope you are never born again. The world won't be able to handle another one of you." Another voice answered. Skye, Candice and I turned around and an elderly looking beige dragon walked into the clearing.

"Your majesty!" Rifle bowed.... Wait! This is the king of the dragons? No fucking way! His sons are the first halflings to walk the earth! We owe it all to him that we exist! A huge paw stopped right beside me and I almost fainted! It's not everyday you get to meet the king of dragons!

Remembering his words, I spun around to look at Andrew's face as the news of his mate finally hit him. His face fell into anger. His hands balled up into fists as his face went red.

"That can't be true! I don't even have my wings yet! How can a stupid dumb funk dragon claiming to be king know about my mate?! Fine! If I'm going, then my twin will too! Natalie? Get your scrawny ass down here!" He screamed. Natalie showed up not even a minute later from the sky. Andrew drew out a gun from the waistband if his pants and aimed it at his twin's head. Panic took over her features as he looked to us for help. Skye just shrugged, I'm guessing not knowing what to do as Andrew pulled the trigger. A loud BANG was heard and Natalie fell onto the ground, limp and motionless. Andrew started to laugh like a mad man as tears started to run down his face.

"Goodbye world, if I can't have anything good, i.e. selling kids, then I'm not gonna stay on this planet anymore." He sobbed as he brought the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. His body repeated what his sisters did. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as everyone else did the same.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked no one in general.

"I'm worried about this thing growing inside of me. I don't want it to turn out like the bastard that just killed himself because of a stupid reason" Skye sighed. I nodded. I really didn't want anything near this to happen again.

"Well, my job is done here for another 12 years!" Candice huffed. Wait... We still have stuff to worry about. With one if Skye's brothers. Great... I turned around to see if I could get some info about what's gonna halos from the king, but when I faced towards the way he was, he was gone. Surprisingly Rifle was too.

"I suggest playing it by ear while we search for Rifle? He is Skye's guardian dragon. We kinda do need him to know what the hell to do with what's growing inside of Skye" Candice suggested. I nodded in agreement.

We tried to search for Rifle for the rest of the day with no luck. We turned and headed back to Mark's and I asked to stay the night. Mark agreed as Jack just nodded. These next months are gonna be tough, really tough.

(Dragoon here! Well.... That was a lot! And a happy birthday to my friend Nightfury_18! Yes, if you guys did guess it, the story is almost over. There are a few more chapters left at least. Ok so I will see you guys soon!)