Chapter 14: Trust

Spy's POV
"Mon trèsor....désolé..." I held (y/n) in my arms, doing my best to comfort her.
"This is the anniversary of their death," she sniffed, "I usually try to forget about it, but every year, I...." She started to cry more, and I held her head to my chest.
"Shh, shh shh..." We sat in silence for a while. She cried and cried, before finally running out of tears. I gently grabbed her chin, making her face me. "Mon amour, I'm always 'ere for 'ou."
"T-thank you Spy. I love you, so much."
"......" I stayed silent. Perhaps it's time...
"Spy? Are you-"
"Laurent." Her eyes widened, and I lightly chuckled.
"What?" I sighed.
"Mon nom est Laurent, ma chèrie." Her eyes started to water again, clearly stunned at my telling her my name, a secret I've always kept close to me, and only me. "Je t'aime (y/n), more than I 'ave ever loved anyone. I want to hear my true name on those beautiful lips."
"Laurent.... It suits you. I'm honored that you trust me so much."
"I trust 'ou more than anyone in the world. Which is why I 'ave another secret for 'ou." She looked at me curiously and I sighed. I took her hand and stood up, pulling her with me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I then took her hand, putting it on the bottom of my mask. She gasped.

"Are, are you sure?"
"...Oui."

Your POV
I lightly grasped the end of his mask. I was about to see the face of the man I love for the first time. I take both hands and grasp each side of the mask, slowly pulling up. As I slide it off, I gasp again. He's so handsome! His face was chiseled, yet slender. His hair was a light gray at the front, changing to black the farther back it went. Seeing him for the first time, my heart raced and my cheeks reddened. I put my hand on his cheek, and he closed his eyes, savoring my touch. I leaned in, and kissed him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, the other cupping the back of my head. He licked my lip to ask for entrance, soon taking my breath away in the kiss of his people. We separated and I whined quietly. He chuckled.
"Would 'ou allow me to go farther, mon amour?" I blushed and nodded. He smirked and led me towards his bed. He lay me down gently, kissing me passionately.

We made love that night.