Ch.21 "Traveling.......to.........whoa."

A/N I feel so much better, typing my stories now...I've had a flood of ideas, so you can definitely expect, plenty of stories like drops in a waterfall!

Natsu's POV

"Fire....." I hungrily mumbled. We were still walking to spa place, using Gajeel and Pantherlily as guides. Although mostly Pantherlily, could explain.

We had eventually got a map, and we're still walking discussing which route to take....or I think that's what we we're doing.....

"Iron...." I heard Gajeel mumble, walking closer to the group, while carrying an excited Levy on his back. "Faster, faster, faster!!!" Levy yelled, throwing her fist up in the air.

"Natsu...." Lucy, whispered on my back. "Luce..." I mumbled into the wind.

"We've decided to take the shortcut!" "We'll take a shortcut through the forest or woods, to get to the salon." Pantherlily yelled, then calmed down.

"Into the woods, and outta the woods!" Happy screamed.

A/N I didn't take part of a line from a certain movie that came out a while ago...... not Into the Woods.

"Let's go buddy!" I shouted, holding my stomach the moment I felt the pain from that shout. IT then grumbled.

Everybody, except the girls, sweat dropped. "Salamander!" Gajeel shouted, face palming himself.

"That's Natsu, for ya!" Happy shouted. "Happy...." I mumbled.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, we started away on our journey.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Levy was shouting the whole way, Lucy was taking a nap, Juvia was clinging to Gray, but eventually feel asleep, Carla had been bossily telling Happy to fly her everywhere, but eventually fell asleep too, Erza was angrily punching Gray, but stomping beside him, in the middle of us, and Wendy, well Wendy was still knocked out.

"This way..." Pantherlily would have to mumble every few seconds. "K." Was all we could mumble back for a reply, since we were all powered out.

We tried to talk along the way, but it was mostly about the fun battles we'd had. We laughed, and conversation was pretty frequent, but I still knew it was lagging.

We eventually saw the beginning of the humongous forest, and we're stunned by the beauty of it.

We walked inside................."Whoa!" I shouted staring at the forest's beauty.

Pantherlily's POV

"It's beautiful..." I muttered. As soon as we walked through the trees and branches, we could see and feel lush grass throughout the whole forest. IT looked as if a sanctuary, with gushing, clear water waterfalls, and fish filled ponds, cliffs, and little animals all hiding in the trees and behind rocks.

But, what mostly caught our attention...........was the gigantic, crystal clear, smooth flowing, yet gushing, in pattern, waterfall, in the center of the whole forest. It was the most beautiful landmark we've ever seen.....

We decided to take some pictures, but eventually noticed........we had no camera.

"Pantherlily?!" Natsu asked me, checking his pockets for a camera. "No.", I replied shaking my head.

"Iron?!" Natsu asked Gajeel. "Don't even own one." Gajeel replied looking around. "I almost got one, but......" Gajeel turned his head away from us without finishing his sentence.

I chuckled remembering the story he'd told me. "But what?!" Nastu asked impatiently.

"I couldn't figure out how to work it ok!" Gajeel screamed swinging his arm.

"Stupid!!!!!" Natsu teased, lying Lucy down and rolling on the soft grass laughing his head off. "What'd you say Salamander!!!!!" Gajeel shouted, placing down Levy and putting his boot on top of Natsu.

I couldn't help but chuckle watching the two fight like their brothers. They always seemed like brothers to me. The whole guild was family.....and I was apart of it too.

"STOP FIGHTING LIKE WUSSIES, AND PICK UP THE GIRLS!" Gray screamed at the top of his lungs, making Juvia shutter and Erza kick him in the leg from the tree she was laying her back on.

"I was trying to get some sleep!" She shouted angrily. "Stop hitting me for your pleasure!" Gray screamed, turning around to look at Erza first.

After everybody was sane again, we headed off and I thought about our time. It was probably 8 in the morning by now, since you could see the sun brightly shimmering on the water. It was so beautiful that it looked like the scales on the fishes jumping in the water.

We walked ahead and came upon a few hills that led to a big cliff that wasn't too far from the center waterfall. It was barely leaning right over the waterfall's huge, bigger than luxury pool sized, lake, that was flowing with a nice number of fishes. If you looked off into the distance, you could see little streams of water coming from the lake.

The cliff was at the perfect height for fishing, and had a amazing view of the whole forest.

A/N I think I gave a pretty good vision of the humongous forest! What'd ya think?! Tell me in the comments! Hope you enjoyed!