Ch.26 Just some Jerza

A/N I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Erza's POV
Me and Jellal stared at each other, and stayed like that for a whole 5 - 10 minutes.

"Ooooooooooooh, you like each other!" Happy, the little blue, annoying, exceed teased in his "love" voice, from no where.

I glared torwards the tree the cat popped from, and I think Jellal glared too. "Happy." I muttered under my breath. The little cat started rolling on the grass, laughing. "Happy!" I muttered a little louder.

Happy heard me and stopped laughing. He got up and looked at both of us. "Yes?" "What can I do for a couple like you?" He teased, making me boil with anger. "Happy!!!!!!!" I roared, stomping torwards the blue cat.

"Yes?" He shakily asked. I could tell he was scared, good. I pointed torwards the front of the cabin, far away from the backyard. "Do I have to?" He whined. "Go!" I shouted, sternly, causing him to put his head down.

"Fine, bye........Jerza!" He shouted the last "name" as loud as possible as he flew away as fast as possible. It's a good thing he left, I would of killed him if he didn't. I then turned to Jellal. I laughed a little.

My face then turned dark. "You saw nothing." I whispered. His face turned a little nervous. "Yeah, ok." He replied.

"Sorry." I whispered. "He just gets on my nerves sometimes." I started back up the conversation as fragile as possible. "I understand, he is annoying." Jellal replied, giving me one of his warm smiles. He's seemed to open up more, since, well, I don't really know, but since sometime.

"You know, -" Jellal started, but then started laughing. "What?" I asked fiercely. I glared at him a little, since I couldn't tell what he was laughing at, but his face. It was just, cute.

"What?!" I asked again. "It's just that-" He continued, but kept laughing. He was eventually on the soft floor of grass, laughing his head off. I looked at him with a confused face and he finally stopped laughing, but as a result he was breathing heavily.

"It's, (huff), that-, (Trying to get air), the cat-, (huff), he-, (wheeze), he-,"
"He what?!" I asked, impatient.

"He-, (huff), He had called us-, (huff and puff), Jerza." Jellal finally blurted out. He had stopped breathing so heavily, but now it was mine turn to have red cheeks.

I blushed a deep shade of red, almost scarlet, I'd call it. He stared at me, eyes clouded with innocence. "Jellal." I whispered into the wind. I was turned around form him now, my face looking at the grass.

He stood, straight up. "What's wrong?" He asked. I turned around.

Jellal's POV

Erza turned around and I looked a her face. She was crying. "Erza!" I shouted. I ran to her side and wrapped my heavy arms around her. She laid her head on my chest. I listened to her tears, and felt my shirt, grow wet and cold.

I looked into her, big, brown, crystal, tear filled eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear, making her shiver. "I know." I kept whispering. "You had a nightmare of me." I murmured, my lips barely moving, I didn't want to say it, but I could tell by her face, that she just remembered it.

"Jellal." I heard her whisper through her tears. She started to cry harder, and louder. All I could do was hold her, nothing else. I couldn't go back in the past and fix what's already done. If I could, I would've by now.