Prolouge

Edited on 7/10/14

"Taiyo!" I screamed as my brother and father fell lifeless to the ground. They both collapsed to the ground and I ran to Taiyo hoping it wasn't to late to save him. But when I reached him his heart had stopped. "No... " I whispered crying on his chest desperately wanting him back. 'He doesn't deserve this!' I thought.

Taiyo and I had murdered the entire Kahochi clan. Taiyo, being the strongest of us, fought the Nobles, while I had taken care of the rest of the village. The clan Nobles despised us because we had obtained the most Kekkai Genkai.

The Kohachi clan's village is made of banished and "rogue" ninja from all lands. My families blood traces back to the Hidden Leaf Village and the Hidden Eddies Village.

I cried on Taiyo for what seemed like hours but was more like minutes. Ninja would come soon and I had to put the plan into action with or without Taiyo.

I ran to my room and grabbed the bags I'd packed. We'd packed food, water, clothes and weapons. Enough to last me 2 months on my own.

Near the door I drew blood from my hand and smeared it on the door before vanishing completely.

------

Two weeks after  the killing my clan the Hidden Leaf Village was attacked and their Hokage killed. Kushina Uzumaki, the Hokage's wife, died as well. They died protecting their newborn son. The baby's name never got to me. People never knew his name. Let alone if he survived.

I found the Akatsuki three days after the Hidden Leaf Village was attacked. It was small but fun. At first anyway.

XXXXXXXXX

If you read this thank you and I know the picture is of Kushina Uzumaki but that is pretty much how she looks and if anyone wants to make a cover for me... go for it because mine sucks!

Shiena: You lazy moron! You just put up that picture so you could get away with not making a picture of me!

Me: Fine! Next time I'll make one of you! Gezzzz.....

Shiena: I heard that!

Me: I don't own naruto only my parts of the plot, Shiena and my other OCs.