Chapter 4

Lucy pov

We where currently walking in the forest on our way to our new Master and Lord named Zeref's kingdom but Yukino lost the map...Great... "Yuki-Chan! Are you sure this is the right way?" looking behind me as I asked Yukino who nodded her head.

"Yes, Lucy-Chan. If I remember correctly we also take a right here then another right when we see a twisted dead juniper tree."

Sighing I nodded but began to doubt that she knew where we were going. Heck! She probably doesn't know where we are! We could be in the country of Victoria! Walking around I grew bored since Yukino was up ahead humming and trying to remember so I summond Plue!

"Open gate of the little doggy! Plue!"
POOF!
With a puff of smoke Plue came out but not like normal instead he was bigger and more dog like with a fluffy white coat and an orange collar.

"Hey Plue! Come walk with me."
Giving a curt nod Plue began to walk with me; after about 20 minutes I sent Plue back so I could save up my magic since you never know...

Time Skip- 1 hour

Finally! Water! "Yay! We made it to the first stop! Now if I remember correctly Zeref-Sama left some keys for us~"

Nodding Yukino grinned;"That's right! So we split up and who ever finds the most Wins! Ready...Set...Go!"

Me and Yukino both took off in a sprint she went east while I took West and almost Instantly I found a key but it was underground. How I knew? Simple I could feel the magic practically leaking off the key.

Slowly I got on my hands and knees and began to dig. And dig till finally I reached it and classes it tightly in hmy hand. The gate of the Phoenix this may be one of my strongest keys yet...

Ok so that tattoo is just like the Phoenix key but you know add reds and oranges and yellows to it sorry to all those who read this since I haven't updated!