Chapter 3

Fairy tail pov
Everyone was shocked at Lucy's words they froze until they realized the two enemies they where facing. Loki of Fairy Tail and Lucy's celestial spirit and Leo of the eclipse spirts and apparently of Lucy's spirit too now...

Leo was the first to charge at them punching them with his Regulars(is that how you spell it?) Punch, screams where heard. He just chuckled and turned to his 'other' self, "Well aren't you going to do your masters command Leo? Or do you want the punishment from master?" As the fallen fairies got up Team Natsu was about to charge them when Loki suddenly began to growl, then let out a great monstrous lion roar. Looking at his other self Loki punched Leo and smirked. "That's my masters order I don't take orders from Zeref!" Leo growled and began to fight with Loki, as Loki was giving it his all his guild mates helped him after successfully sorta beating Leo he turned back to his guild mates and friends flashing a small smile he said,"Go, oh and Princess says I'm sorry she let Zeref claim her. Go round up Mermaid heel, blue peguase and Sabertooth, and the rest of the guilds a war is coming..." With that a wounded almost dead Loki left in a bright light.

Wendy quickly went around healing the Wizards that needed it the most,
panting heavily she was about to heal Erza when she felt a pat on her head,
looking up she saw a wounded Natsu shaking his head, "Don't do that Wedy you already did a lot you dot need to do anymore and exaughast yourself Erza is strong she will heal in no time" flashing a toothy smile, Wendy reluctantly sat leaned against a wall of the guild where se began to drift asleep.

-TIME SKIP TO WHERE THEY ARE ALL AWAKE-

Now that everyone was awake and some what ok they began to process all the events that just happened, Lucy, Leo, Loki, ZEREF too?!? War? What was Loki talking about? As Master walked down from his office he had a serious face on as he began to speak,

"Children, I have alerted all the guilds and sadly where too late to warn Sabertooth, there master Sting said that Yukino attacked them and that Lucy was there as well." Master took in a deep breath before continuing. "The guild masters will be here shortly along with there most powerful mages"