He was so damned angry when he knew that Athena was plead to be innocent kaya pumayag siya sa plano ni Xiu.

Luhan woke up with a blurry and dim eyesight because of the drugged he inhaled last night.

" Mr. Lu, we met again" he heard and Xiu's image emerged in the dark. It was him that Luhan rode the taxi together.

" Xiu T'ian?! " he asked in confusion when he got his eyesight right. It is still Xiu that he is seeing but  there's a big burnt mark across his face now.

" Now you see what they have done" Xiu said in a low but infuriated voice as he make his way to sit in front of him.

And Luhan just looked at him,  unable to say anything.

" Luhan,  those people killed my family" he grumbled in front of him as he close his fist tightly. " They killed them without mercy and they-" he continued but his tears blocked his throat.

" They took away everything from ME!! " he shouted and threw the table against the wall and gripped Luhan's collar as he lower himself to meet his eyes.

" But - But that's okay!" Xiu said with a madman's smile on his face. And Luhan just knitted his eyebrows together,  he knew that Xiu already lost his mind.

" Because " Xiu continued and walk away from him backwards with a face that just got a great idea.

" We're going to kill them! " he said happily and looked at him.  But Luhan  was not pleased about his idea.

Yes,  he wants to kill Athena!  He wants to see her suffer! He wants to give justice to others.

But---

He is not sure if he can do it. He is not sure if he can do what he failed to do at the night before the massacre. He is afraid to be once again weak in front of the person who made him strong at some part of his life.

And just like Chanyeol,  he is afraid to lose what he only have.

" Luhan,  aren't you going to avenge your brothers? " Xiu said that fished Luhan out of his thoughts.

" Aren't you going to show them that they can't just trample on people lives like that?! " he said and desperately gripped on Luhan's shoulder, trying to point out his wants.

" Aren't you mad that that girl killed everyone dear to you so easily?! " he shouted at his face.  And there's something that fired up inside Luhan's chest that made him nod.

" She should perished for what she have done to us" Xiu declared and Luhan  couldn't  agree more.

Why should this girl get away from what she did?!  Why should he spare her life when she didn't even blink thrice in killing everybody?!  Why should he be so merciful of the person who is just a replica of a dream?!

Why should he spare the life of the person who just happened to look a lot like Jana?!

Why should he?!

He thought.

He quietly attacked the police officers that is in his way with a tranquilizer gun. After doing so,  he immediately made his way inside the house.

And the sight of the crime hunted his mind once again. He was there--quietly watching when the police officers cleaned the scene.  Quietly watching as he promised himself not to cry - not to be weak.

He  tried shook off what's troubling his  mind for a while and climb the stairs.

He looked at the rooms and the last room just got his emotions stirred up.

Athena was just there sleeping so peacefully. Tucked in her bed perfectly like no one should try to move her.  She was there sleeping so perfectly under the moonlight seeping through her glass window.

His hands started to tremble as he reach for his knife. It is the perfect time to avenge everyone. To kill her the same way as way she did to them,  so unexpected and merciless.

His feet slowly took every step to be near her. He looked at her innocent face once more and held the knife up, ready to pierce her chest.

He was so tensed that he forgot to breathe.

There she is lying down Luhan. Waiting for the punishment she deserves. He tried to convinced himself.

She is the one who killed everyone.

She is the one to blame in all this sh*t!

She's the a traitor for killing them!

She's not her.

She's not Jana!!!

And at last thought that he screamed in his head.  He closed his eyes and gripped the knife tightly with his two hands. He put all his strength and pierce the soft spot that he planned to, as loud despair scream came out of his mouth.

Then everything fell silent. With his head bowed down and eyes that he doesn't want to open,  he knelt at the side of the bed.

Unable to retrieve his hands from the knife,  his eyes started to tear up.

He felt worse for breaking his promise to himself.  But he let his tears flow as the unbreakable silence made him realized what he have done.

---------------------------

I don't know what to say....... :(((