Chapter 12

A/N:
I believe I'll be posting frequently over the next few days because God forbid school be interesting enough for me to focus on it. I'm getting progressively more tired so this one might not be all that great. Don't come for me.
Ciao~
                                  ~frosted_shadows

"Together breakfast, ohhhh yeah~" I slowly swam back into consciousness to a voice singing. "Makin' pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes. Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake. Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make, bacon pancaaaakes~"
I let out a hoarse laugh.
Kevin and Scott, really? Avi grumbled under his breath behind me, pulling me slightly closer. With a bit of effort, I turned in his arms and took in his grouchy morning face. "Morning, little dragon," I cooed softly, kissing his brow. Avi just muttered something like, 'it's too friggin early for this bull' and started to stretch. I sat up and allowed him to do so, deciding to stretch my limbs too. Kirstie was out cold on the chair, Taige was nowhere to be found, and Mitch and Dani were curled up together on the love seat. Cuuuute. "Did you sleep well?" I asked the bass man, turning to see him shake his hair out. I nearly drooled, and I felt the urge to run my fingers through his hair. God, that man was so sexy.

(A/N: much sex appeal. Many wow. Such nosebleed
I am trash for that specific meme)

Noting a hair tie on my wrist, I tied my hair back into a messy bun and rubbed one eye. "I slept fine," Avi replied, yawning and stretching out his neck. "And you?" I tensed at the words. He can't know.

"Like Princess Aurora."

He won't know.

"Good." He smiled and stood, offering me his hand. "Shall we seek out the source of that delicious smell, milady?" Avi asked in a British accent, bowing slightly. I giggled and took his hand, allowing him to pull me up. "If that is your wish, little dragon, then so it shall be," I replied, curtseying with my giant shirt. He laughed that deep bass laugh of his and we strode out to the kitchen together.

...

"But Jaaaasmiiiine, Scott started it!"
"I did not! Kevin put whipped cream on my nose!"
"That wasn't an invitation for you to pour pancake batter on my head!"
"I don't care who started it. Both of you, clean up my kitchen and then go change. Ya'll look sticky and you don't smell too great. By the way, Scott.... The egg hairstyle really suits you."
"Oh, hush, you..."