Chapter 3

I felt like my heart was about to tear out of my chest and start running in circles at my feet, it was pounding so hard. I was bouncing on my heels, clasping and unclasping my hands, and even hyperventilating a little. I looked down for what must have been the fiftieth time, checking my outfit. Same grey skinny jeans and black boots, same teal tank top and green military jacket. My Muggle beanie hadn't fallen off, thank gods, so there was no need to check my hair, which was a mint green at the time. I started taking after the one and only Tyler Oakley, particularly his various hair colors, so my hair was dyed a mint green, and I was in love with it. No stains, wrinkles, or crumbs; actually, if there were crumbs, I'd be mildly concerned. I hadn't eaten in hours. I'd been too nervous. Now, it was worse. My entourage, my two best friends, Dani and Taige, on either side of me, were practically at the same fangirly level, although Dani was slightly better than I was and Taige was slightly worse. This was it. We were about to meet our idols; our favorite group to ever exist, Pentatonix. Now, I don't know about the other two crazy broads (yes I do, Dani loves Scott) but my personal favorite? Obviously, Avi Kaplan, the bass. I don't even know how you would describe a man like him. He's.... Sweet and funny and a low singer and incredibly attractive and perfection and.... I'll stop there. We had been lucky enough to score backstage passes to their concert at Darien Lake. Kids, this is why you always enter contests on the discreet radio stations. The concert was beyond amazing, and now our day was about to get even better. "Just a few more minutes, girls," the polite attendant said with a knowing smile. We smiled back at her and continued talking and giggling in semi-quiet voices. "I can't believe this!" Taige exclaimed softly after a minute. "I hope Avi likes me.." her voice trailed off, and I superfrowned at her. "Avi's mine," I told her childishly, crossing my arms. What I heard next was enough to stop my heart. "Oh, I am, am I?"

A/N:
Okay I know it's been forever since I've updated, and I'm sorry for the short chapter and the mini cliffhanger xD
(Not really) anywho, enjoy, read, vote, comment, and receive my love as a prize!!!!! Love you guys.
~frosted_shadows