Chapter 2

"Cas? Are you ready for school?" One of my older brothers said.

"Yeah, I just can't find my book. Have you seen it?" I said, looking around frantically. I only had 5 minutes until the bus got to my stop.

"Is it a really big text book? Math?" He said not helping.

"Yes! Where is it?" He said throwing my hand up in the air.

"Down stairs. Hurry up!" He said, calling Anna's name to get her stuff ready.

I grabbed my book bag and my trench coat and ran out of my room. I have to share a room with three other siblings. They were still sleeping.

I grabbed my math book and ran out the door with my other siblings. We are the first ones on the bus so everyone always sits in the back, while I sit three seats from the front.

I grabbed my headphones and put them in my ears, turning on some music. I end up falling asleep and not waking up until we get to school, where I'm the last one off the bus.

"God!" I whisper yell and grab my stuff and run off the bus.

The first five classes fly by and I get to go my favorite part of the whole day. Lunch.

I walk in to see Charlie sitting at the back table. I smile to my self and walk over to her, throwing to all my school stuff on the table.

"Well hello to you too." she says, not looking up from what ever video game device she had this time.

"Hi  there, queen." I say mocking her. I start taking my school stuff out when she grabs my hand.

"Can we just talk for once? I'll stop playing my video game you won't do school work. Please? There's a new girl I want to talk about."

"Fine, okay." I say putting my school stuff away.

She stared talking about everything you could talk about. From the new girl to food. But then she said something that grabbed my attention. A new boy.

"Wait, what did you say? New boy?" I said looking confused because my older siblings normally tell me everything.

"Yeah the new boy. Dean? Dean Winchester I think his name was." She said pulling back out her phone.

After lunch I went to my other classes.

When getting on the buses I saw the Dean boy. Wow, he was he a sight. He made short brown hair, huge green eyes, and the most perfect smile I've ever seen in my life.

The ride home was not very loud which was good.

Only God knows how many of us got off the bus and ran inside. I heard my mom saying something good along the lines of how was your day. Everyone in the house was talking about Dean and how cool he was.

I wasn't really paying attention until my older brother, Gabe, asked me what I thought about him.

All eyes were on me. I could feel my face getting hot. "I don't know. I haven't met him. I've only seen him around. He seems fine."

They all smirked and walked off.

I ran up to my room because the other ones who share a room usually don't stay in the room when they get home. They go and play some type of game. So I have the whole room to myself for a good 2 hours.
---------------------------------------
The next week flew by. 

I was on my way to lunch when I saw Charlie laying on the ground doing something. I walked over to see what she was doing. She said she was waiting for me because she was flirting with someone she didn't like and said I was her boyfriend.

"It was weird. I panicked. But anyway-" she kept on talking but I wasn't listening.

We sat through lunch until we had 15 more minutes until the bell rings.

"I need to grab my science book out of my locker. I'm gonna go a head and leave so I'm going to go and leave early. Cool?"

"Yeah yeah" she said not looking up from her phone.

I pulled out Mcbeth because I needed to read the rest of it before 7th period. I assumed that no one would be in the hall way so I didn't look up once.

The next thing I know I run in to someone and my book goes flying.

"Hey, sorry. I didn't think anyone would even be out here. I was texting my little brother. Mcbeth? Really?" The boy said.

I didn't have to time to look up at him. But I had to get my book so I looked up for a second when my eyes met Dean Winchester.

"Yeah, same here. It's fine and yes really. I need to finish it before 7th." said trying not to blush. He was blushing and I didn't know why.

"Where are you going?" He said not looking away from my eyes.

"My locker." I said almost too fast.

"Can I join?"

"As you wish." I said smiling.

I guess you could say I met Dean with a crash.